Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we aint totally in virginia.. just close.. i love that pic in your sig ^^^

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread needs some updates, but there is nothing and its so cold. maybe once it warms up ill have pics of it on a nice set of slicks and maybe some 12.7-12.8 time slips.:shock:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I almost enjoy riding in the passenger seat of my car more than driving it. WTF:what:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its huge, and hopefully gonna make power. Its off the famous rsx owned by the fellow called Beavis.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
do you think the same exhaust that made power for a k24 is gonna help your engine the same way? i thought you would lose a significant amount of torque.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you think the same exhaust that made power for a k24 is gonna help your engine the same way? i thought you would lose a significant amount of torque.
no, i've seen pretty good amounts of proof that a 3" exhaust makes good gains in the midrange and peak over a 2.5" on an h22.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good then. im sure you'll still have PLENTY of bottom end power to hold you over when you're driving the car.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good then. im sure you'll still have PLENTY of bottom end power to hold you over when you're driving the car.
I do believe so too. This time around I'd like to make 160 peak torque, but also want a whole lot in the midrange. Kinda like a K series curve.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmmmmm?

Ouch!

Maybe this one will flow a bit better?

After the car was running for about 15 minutes, nice gold color.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
jesus christ!!! is that a mega phone adapter?

got your corner lights, huh?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my corner lights yea, but they junk.
megaphone adapter? if you're talking about the piece on the new header, its just the flange they come with. It'll probably get cut off and replaced with a 3 bolt flange when I get the 3" exhaust on.