10+ Year Member
Lookin good!

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the way this car looks!
Thanks you! I really like it too!

mymmeryloss: thank you!

I ordered my front camber kit and it should be here on monday! I have a few more parts to buy for the 2014 show season.

1.) rear camber kit
2.) front lip and bumper paint
3.) S2000 side markers

I had dreams for some more parts this year but Im budgeting for my vacations this summer.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks mint!
Thanks you!

I forgot to add tie-rods to my list. I need to decide if I wish to purchase inverted ends or stick with OEM.
Reason being is my steering arms are at a increased angle because of how low the car is. I used new OE rods on my EK and was very happy with the improved steering and comfort but geometry of the arms is more important to me at this time. does anyone have any input on this?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

photo
Hey Guys! I took the car out for a road trip last weekend. Clocked 330 miles and one speeding ticket. I had a lot of fun driving on highway 2 through the passes, in vtec part of the way haha. when I got home comfort upgrades where installed that Im not posting here but money well spent.

In other news I think it is time for a input shaft bearing but Im hoping it will hold out till I can save for k/5lug. the lug swap is the next thing on my list. lets pray I find a RSX-S part out asap.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up some new parts and made a new parts list.

Honda door weather stripping L/R
Clutch master cylinder + pin
bumper clips are ready to be installed

Next on my list.
Exedy OEM clutch kit with their 7 pound racing fly wheel
Skunk2 lowing springs
Adjustable top hats that I plan on modifying to have a bushing instead of pillow mount
Rear upper control arm (buddy club/other)

I am struggling to find a good pair of shocks though. Do you guys know of anyone shocks for EM2/EP3? I would like a shortened tube design and adjustable dampening would be a plus.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Replaced my thermostat to fix an over heating issue replaced with OEM fluids and gasket. I also did a compression check to take a look at the HG and found my plugs were shot so I picked up a set from honda for the price of $19.55 a piece :0
but with that out of the way my car runs WAY better. (performance and economy)
results of the test
1 - 180
2 - 180
3 - 178
4 - 188
Last but not least I got my clutch!!! not to put it in >.<

unnamed by Logannn00, on Flickr

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car is looking good! :thumbs up
what's next on the agenda?
Thank you. Weeding out weird sounds and clunks are next on the list. I'm sure it's a few small things that are loose or need replacement. Other than that saving for painless dent repair and some window tint

troytroy22

Took the car to a show the other weekend after getting some repairs done...

made a euro/vip styled trunk cover]
damn im going to do the same trunk idea!! i put in these floors in multiple houses and i didnt even think of anything like that. great idea mang!

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To keep this thread from sucking here are some pictures I have not posted.

car hasnt been driven in a few months... blew a motor and had a bad replacement motor so im working on k sawp. bought a new daily to aid the process