Logo help

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'am looking for some help with a logo from you photoshop guys. It just needs to be in a nice font, would kind of like it to be in three colors the letters in silver , around the letters in red and the background in black. BUT iam up for any ideas. The logo is TEAM908. It doesnt need to be anything too crazy, thanks in advance.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for anyone who can be of any help

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the size you need it to be?

like 300x100? 500x100? 200x100? 200x200? etc..

Fast and easy.. Sounded like something along these lines::

-Jason

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats exactly the style of lettering we were looking for! turned out good. as for the size I am not even sure to be honest. A typical window logo like the clubcivc stick size is what we are going for right now. thanks for your help!

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me know a little more.. or feel free to make something basic up in MSpaint so I can have a better idea. And You're welcome.

-Jason

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a bad mspaint job but the style of logo on top is what we were looking for at first but are open to ideas.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats f**king hot Jason!

Oh yea... Sign a damn post again and I will kick your ass! lol, Soooo annoying... Don't know why, but I know I'm not the only one here who thinks so! lol. Not trying to come off on you the wrong way, just saying.

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gracious. I appreciate it man!

"-Jason"

lmao

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im a graphic designer...ill try and come up with a few logos..wont have time to do it til tomorrow tho

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in school for graphic designs.. but I just like to have fun. =)

-Jason

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just graduated from design school and am currently working as a production artist. You should never create a logo in Photoshop. What you want is an EPS created in Illustrator.

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know. I have Adobe Master Collection CS3.. If he wants the design I will recreate it in Illustrator. You can only stretch a .jpg so far, which is good so they can not blow it up all huge.

-Jason