lol@my "race" today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just thought this was funny/useless lol

today i was heading downtown and just driving normal and i hear a truck revving up next to me, my friend who was with me was like "hey man he's trying to race you", i looked over and it was a Turbo diesel dually, so i was like he's not really is he? so he kept revving so finally i revved back a few times to let him know it was a go on green, hit green we both peeled out and i blew away from him it wasn't even a race, i was like WHAT THE HELL!? so i slow down to the speed limit and i see in his truck bed he was hauling an old washing machine, some old rims, a small engine and other random junk...my car had me (250lbs, my friend almost 300lbs)....

i have no idea why he was trying to race me with all that s**t in his bed it kinda blew my mind, maybe he thought my civic was so slow that he could beat me even with all that stuff in the truck bed?!

lol just thought it was a funny story from my day

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe the engine was messed up at idle and he had to keep revving it to make sure it didn't die.........or not i dunno. what a dumbass

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
maybe the engine was messed up at idle and he had to keep revving it to make sure it didn't die.
yeah man, you did a ricer flyby type thing :hitlol:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
yeah man, you did a ricer flyby type thing :hitlol:

lol those are the best:lol: they get so pissed when I do that.lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People f**k around for fun, don't trip on it. They prob just profiled you as a typical ricer boy and were making fun of you.

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i really doubt the guy had an idle problem, cuz he kept lookin over at me when he was revving

and i'm not tripping on it lol i thought it was funny, and he only made himself look bad cuz when it hit green he tried to punch it too till i pulled by a big margain

p.s. you can't do a ricer fly by with two ppl knowing the race is going to happen and it being from a dig lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iCivic said:
p.s. you can't do a ricer fly by with two ppl knowing the race is going to happen and it being from a dig lol
You were serious about it, he wasn't.

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oldschooljdm said:
congratulations on beating a 7k lb poorly geared stock vehicle. when you can beat the modified diesels let us know...[/url]
you obviously missed the point of the thread :roll:

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
trust me, He WASN'T serious.
my bad, i forgot you were there and not me :shock:

you have no idea what kinda idiots are around here

oldschooljdm

Banned
roaddogg3034 said:
when i read your thread, all i heard was "i wasted some of my gas today."
we have established why we have high gas prices and the shortage they claim is caused by RICORZZZZIZ!!!

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
every town has idiots. just dont sink to there level and cause them to act more like idiots.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
trust me, He WASN'T serious.
Exactly.. you must not know much about the power those things have..
He would have walked away from you effortlessly and shot rocks onto your windshield for as long as you were close enough to catch them..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is the problem with posting races... Everyone will flame you... Don't post races anymore, especially if it's "races" like this. It would be a different story if the guy in the truck was your buddy and you both talked about racing and have been trying to catch a light for a while.

CC is like this... Some races posted don't go far until the flaming starts ;).

Sundown said:
Exactly.. you must not know much about the power those things have..
He would have walked away from you effortlessly and shot rocks onto your windshield for as long as you were close enough to catch them..
My buddy's dad has the 2002-ish f-250 super duty (v8) and I walk him every time. He's never beaten me with it. Yeah it makes 5/600 lbs ot torque and almost just as much HP @ around 20-24psi but on a single turbo. And they're heavy as f**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.