Lonely Blues (Relationshit)

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude if shes slutting out then let her and ignore her. She wants your attention and wants you to be aware of this BS she is pulling. Call out your friends with a WTF? If you ignore her it will do two things potentially drive her nuts that you don't seem to give a damn about her and what shes doing (attention whores hate that s**t) and two help you get over the BS because you don't know what she's up to. Go get laid man it always helps. Learn from this situation and move on go get something new and live up the single life.

Yeah,she is the attention whore type, so i figure by deleting my myspace to where i won't get on there and see who she is slutting with, she might win the battle but I will win the war.... that way she can't keep up with me, don't know what the f**k im doing, who i am rolling with, were iam at...etc, ;)

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a thought; shut the f**k up and take it like the man you are. Women will do this type of s**t all the time and you have to learn to deal with it. Now either to get over it and move on or get a razor blade and end it.
you must have had this happen to you and you haven't gotten over her, buhahaha

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate these threads

trust me, when my relationship falls apart, i will not be putting up sissy little threads with my feelings

I will be out enjoying everything that a relationship takes away from you, you know, having fun

Advice to the OP, you are just going to have to let her go, its pretty obvious that she wants you back or she just wants to mess with your mind, so showing her that you don't care, is the only option.

Trust me, every girl that I have been in a relationship with and it has ended, doesn't seem to do any better after dating me, so I take that as a sign that I win. I am sure the same will happen for you
Dude i have let her go, its just she is doing this s**t to piss me off b/c she thinks it will, thats what piss me off, but can't do s**t about it, just keep on trucking i guess, "its a milestone in the road" :D

MidnightCivicEX

EK Ferio WIP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
try your hardest to make her feel like you dont care...

she'll get upset and then either:

a) realize she is being gay and stop it because she realizes she is pushing you away

or

b) try even harder to piss you off, which really just shows you she doesnt really care anyway

MidnightCivicEX

EK Ferio WIP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a thought; shut the f**k up and take it like the man you are. Women will do this type of s**t all the time and you have to learn to deal with it. Now either to get over it and move on or get a razor blade and end it.
wow...

i really hope you werent totally serious with all of that....

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
.. and you guys ALWAYS say you dont understand girls. seems to me you got us down pat.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Prophet Petey, your my boy blue :D
ahahaha amen.

PICKLED said:
chilllllllll dude.

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
So you agree that all women are whores and will not hessitate to jump on the biggest d**k?
NO its not like that at ALL!! we just wanna make you jealous, we want YOUR attention! sometimes it works sometimes it doenst. NOTHING to do with dicks

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NO its not like that at ALL!! we just wanna make you jealous, we want YOUR attention! sometimes it works sometimes it doenst. NOTHING to do with dicks
So you go f**k someone else just to get you man's attention?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, you girls gotta come up with better ways to get our attention. Doing something like that is freaking hurtful. Damn, fricken', send a card or something. No need to go sleep with someone.

Last edited:

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i said it had nothing to do with dicks!
So you think she would grow up and not do immature s**t in spite of me, but i guess what goes around,comes around.....that would be funny as hell if she got knocked up by a one of the dudes she's slutting around with, HAHAHAH, and had twins, 2 fold..now thats what i am talking about... i would laugh so hard i would s**t my pants, literally

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
So you think she would grow up and not do immature s**t in spite of me, but i guess what goes around,comes around.....that would be funny as hell if she got knocked up by a one of the dudes she's slutting around with, HAHAHAH, and had twins, 2 fold..now thats what i am talking about... i would laugh so hard i would s**t my pants, literally
well i didnt think that she was f**king them...girls are mean and i AGREE that would be funny as hell!!

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i didnt think that she was f**king them...girls are mean and i AGREE that would be funny as hell!!
Well I am ASSUMING she is, a couple of days ago on her myspace mood do-hickey it said sore, now this is the laziest b***h you will ever meet, so what is she going to do to make her "sore" cmon i ain't stupid you know