Long road, and it ends in the 9's!!

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, this looks like you will be beating up the guys at the track like they were nothing! good to see a strong running motor again!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, this looks like you will be beating up the guys at the track like they were nothing! good to see a strong running motor again!
i hope.:cool:. im nowhere near the fastest guys!!

by the way : the BW shootout at E-town is going ot be :shock:.(sickkkk, ground brakeing ,History in the making).

QUEST for 8's.. my $$ is on Tony1 Palo (he already went 9.19@167MPH!! <~~ and that was the OLDDD SET-UP!!

i'll try to run in Turbo Street class ( small class about 8-10 cars) and they run on DOTs . 235-60-15's FTW!!!

but i'll try to go 9's on a 24.5 full slick

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i went to the hardware store and got these spiffy cooler mounting tabs , lol

i wanted the cooler to sit out a bit from the Radiator support because of the gate placement.. it cleared the cooler,, but it was still 1/2 inch between the two .. and i was worried that under load if the motor moved the gate would reach the cooler.

EZ fix!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some mocking up!!

wind-up jack FTW, lol!!

40 pound cooler = hard to hold up by hand for long!

it actually tucked very nicely up under both headlights!! :thumbs up:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i was tuned on 1000cc injectors b4.. and i have since went up to 1200cc's!!

i called my tuner Chris @Xenocros with my concerns about not being able to start the car (or starting it tooo rich).. he asked for my adress and , this came in the mail!!

:thumbs up:.. eCtune chip with a map for 1200cc's just to get the car started and running good,, then tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

FTW!!!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm glad i cracked ur ass that one time because looks like that will end up being the ONLY time :roll: :lol:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm glad i cracked ur ass that one time because looks like that will end up being the ONLY time :roll: :lol:
yoo, don't mention that day, i still get Flashbacks!!!

i knew there was something funny going on.. that was a rude K awakening!!

poor GSR didn't stand a chance!!:x

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some people have the token Pizza and Beer pic...

i do it a lil different lol... Baked Clams FTW!!!!

i better stop taking pix and eat, because they are going fasttt

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooh yeaaaa!!!

ok so motor is in and 90% buttoned up!!
still need a few fittings for the ValveCover breather

STILL NEED COOLER PIPEING AND CHARGE PIPE,, AND COUPLER AND CLAMPS!!! 3" FTW!!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wish i had money like you. whats your occupation?
i panhandle on the NYC trains!! lmao j/k

nah , i'm Event Coordinator at the Westin Hotel in Times Square NYC!!

we take care of Business meetings/events ( like the NBA/NFL draft, Fashion week, comic conventions etc)..

right now we have American Idol and Project Runway in the building!!

but honestly , i save a lotttttt!!!.. and i sold some of my old parts ( so i didn't have to come out of pocket as much)

this build cost me , hummm.. i'd say about $12k in parts/tune.. and i do 90% of my work so thats where i save $$

oh and i walk to work (i live 3 blocks away:headbang:).. and i get food for free. so i save about $200 a week on travel and food cost.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'll have to wait till Spring to cage and paint the car!!

just coz it's starting to get a lil pricy.. and i'd rather use the $ for my daughter, and enjoying life a lil bit..

my Birthday is on the 18th , and my wife's is on the 23rd of September!! (i'm planning a fishing trip with a few friends and my father-in-law to relax a lil bit)

and the Wife wants to go shopping and go to a club!! so $$$ . lol

then Vacation in December in DR!!... so there goes my cage and paint $$

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur my fuking hero
ur wife is beautiful
ur car is amazing nice job

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur my fuking hero
ur wife is beautiful
ur car is amazing nice job
thanks ,, i have to admit " i lucked out "

but trust me , i have gone trew a few shitty jobs/women to get here!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*car is 2456lbs in race trim ( full interior, no AC, but i love HEATTTT!!) no cage and chute yet (( should be about 100lbs-125lbs more once caged ))

*im 150lbs

*running a 67mm Full-Race T67 (.70/.82) for now .. by spring i'll be running a Borg Warner S366 or a S386

*car is on eCtune chipped P28

*1200cc injectors w/ dual Walbro 255s for now. ( if they can't support the power, i'll run the A1000)

*24.5 x 13 x 9" MT full slicks ( i also have 235-60-15" ET streets .. for the Turbo Street class ,pretty much a 26" tall tire)

* K Sport drag suspension

*all metal body/all stock glass!!

*Boost By Gear FTW!!

*C16 on 16psi + (450whp+)

slow1ek9

5+ Year Member
WOW!! amazing job youve done on ur hatch!..cant wait to see how the new setup is gonna do..keep it up!