Long Time Onlooker/First Time Honda Owner

thefilipino1

TheFilipino1
Hi guys, my name is Van and I'm currently residing in Los Angeles/Van Nuys. I have recently acquired a 1998 Civic CX Hatch. I still currently own a '08 PT Cruiser, currently having tranny issues and behold the reason I got the civic. I previously had '02 Mazda Protege ES/RS. The mazda thought it could swim and become engine hydrolocked due to full CAI and bad rain drains.

This is my first time to own a Honda in general and I'm kind of excited about it. I know the CX model is not the top of the line, but I think I can make it work in time.

Here are a few pictures.

I will continue to post photos once I pick up the car this weekend and find out more.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get rid of that pt loser and mod the civic! welcome!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mmmm silver and black that's what my old hatch was. looks very nice and rust free from that angle.

oh and welcome.

thefilipino1

TheFilipino1
Thanks guys. I've already had the suspension upgrade to skunk2 set and also purchased p1 Buddy Club 16" wheels with falken tires. It has an AEM intake system too.

thefilipino1

TheFilipino1
he means black and red. and possibly a horn that won't shut up
Yep, youre right, the theme will be red and black with the silver exterior mix. Maybe a deadpool decal for comic lovers like i.

This was my mazda. I'll probably do the same hood scheme but when i get a carbon fiber hood. But a twist will bee red lines where the black and sliver meet. so a tri color type thing.