10+ Year Member
Nothing there is it just for me?

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^click the text

1400 for some doors? i dunno if i would be willing to do that. cant be protective in an accident either. whats gonna be better, the weight savings of the doors, or the power that a turbo would give for a similar price

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn,i'd most def hit that china doll in the pic.....
she pretty hot!

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont think they would look that cool, maybe if your trying to make it as light as possible and paint it /shrug

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not worth $1400 IMO...but cool nonetheless. I swear, you can buy just about everything for your car in c/f now. It's gettin a LIL bit excessive...

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was just for one door? :shocked2: Man forget that. I know I wanna coarbon fiber everything but not just one door. Hell I paid $1,400 for my B18b swap and it was in better condition than what that door looks like.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Corrections...since no edit button.
carbon**

Ok I re-read the website again.
"Orange Sportz's Finest Hand-made, Hand-crafted Honda Civic EG 3DR HB '92-'95 Carbon Fiber Doors, Left and Right, where every piece is quality control and made with care, a beautiful finishing where only hand-mades are capable of. Please note, this is strictly for track use, needs professional installation."

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ there is an evo that's body it all carbon fiber.. i think it was on the front page of super street if i'm correct.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
codyj86 said:
^^ there is an evo that's body it all carbon fiber.. i think it was on the front page of super street if i'm correct.
There's also been the Track Attack Lexus Altezza and the R34 Skyline.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exactly............"strictly for track use". If your car ever touches a public road, why would you want these? Why not just take the door off if you want weight reduction that bad. It's just as safe.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. didnt think Id see cf doors on ebay..