look what i came across on CL.(not proud)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea whatever you guys say, you all can go suck a donkey, or eachother all you guys do is diss people for no reason just to give yourselfs a few seconds of tranquility. Yea im bashing on the dudes car but it diserves it with all the rice on it. for the people who gave me the bit of advice I appreciate it cause thats what the sites for.
What God came down and handed you the right to bash on his car? Regardless of what taste or style he prefers. Oh, don't like how we're "bashing" yours? But wait...weren't you just slamming on a car that has 10x more blood, sweat and tears than your car has? All you have is a plan. This guy executed his. He put the time in on it, he put his money in it, and he didn't come here and ask, "What do you think of my car?" Had he done that, then I'm sure it wouldn't have been readily accepted. But you felt the need to put his s**t on blast, and it backfired.

for the people who gave me the bit of advice I appreciate it cause thats what the sites for.
take a bit of your own advice there chief.

all you guys do is diss people for no reason.
Yea im bashing on the dudes car

:smackself:

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
yea blood,sweat,and tears for nothing cause its fugly. Atleast when i put money in mine its going to look good. I can admit my car looks crappy as it sits now.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea whatever you guys say, you all can go suck a donkey, or eachother all you guys do is diss people for no reason just to give yourselfs a few seconds of tranquility. Yea im bashing on the dudes car but it diserves it with all the rice on it. for the people who gave me the bit of advice I appreciate it cause thats what the sites for.
yea blood,sweat,and tears for nothing cause its fugly. Atleast when i put money in mine its going to look good. I can admit my car looks crappy as it sits now.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Beatuy is in the eye of the beholder. To each his own. You see where im going with this?

You dont like it, dont look at it.

That Civic was built to catch attention. It did, yours. So much in fact that you wasted some of your life to try to belittle it, in order to raise your own self-esteem. Yet, it flipped on you. And now here you are, d**k in your hand, looking like a jackass.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#1 Justin Beiber Fan

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
#1 Justin Beiber Fan
lmao you sir have made my day. And now that I read back on my comments yea it was pretty damn ignorant to belittle the dudes car cause its rice in my opinion. So to all I give you guys an apology for my childish comments and train of thought yesterday. The dudes car is whack and so is mine so its all good :-)