5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so....ist good?

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found a Canon AE-1, 35mm slr in my parents closet, they gave it me 8)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does it run on film?? cause mines run on film, which sucks...i still have a reciept, my pops kept it in there, and it was from 1995.....and i haven't taken any pics yet, i just found today, i'll be outside later.....taking some pics.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hoooooooooooooooooorah!

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i took some pics on sat. now i have to develope the film, which sucks.....anyways pics with this camera will be up in 2 days...heh

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
does it run on film?? cause mines run on film, which sucks...i still have a reciept, my pops kept it in there, and it was from 1995.....and i haven't taken any pics yet, i just found today, i'll be outside later.....taking some pics.
Yeah it's film camera. Still haven't developed the roll in it, how do you go about doing that? :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Yeah it's film camera. Still haven't developed the roll in it, how do you go about doing that? :lol:
:what: bring it to walgreens?

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Film:
Developer
Stop Bath
Wash
Fixer
Wash
Hypo Clearing Agent
Photo Flo

Printing:
Expose
Developer
Stop Bath
Fixer
Wash
Dry

Pain in the ass. I love Digital.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
lol mine was the DIY method... which sucks...
Don't you need a dark room too? I can't wait to get another digital :(

entellect

t3h bumble b33 is buzzin
5+ Year Member
Revolver's method is a little tricky because the developer time often depends on the film. Usually for me it is around 5 minutes. If you plan on developing the film yourself I would suggest rinsing it at least three times between the developing and fixing stages. Also I would fix for as long as possible. You can probably use your school's photolab. If you kids have any questions regarding developing or processing B&W film.. pm me. Oh and you can develop film without a darkroom.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, i'd rather bring it to walmart, or walgreens...its to much of a hassle... 8)