Look What I seen on my way to Honda today....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got to play tag with one on 101

driver was 35-40 yrs old and had a pretty young lady in the passenger seat 25ish

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
zomg you seen dat?????

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw on on my way to lunch the other day.. beautiful car!

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha r they that abundant on the street? U don't see sometiing like that everyday in this area

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You gotta be kidding me.....

I cant wait till the day I get wet over a Nissan with an automatic transmission.
it deserves a lil more credit than that man,

Many Ferrari's are that way too so does your statement coincide w/them? So I assume F1 cars don't do it for you since it's not a manual too :???:

And FWIW it's not an auto tranny, it's a manual tranny that can be set to shift by the computer if chosen.

Here's the 1st one I saw about a year ago in a very shitt neighborhood too. Proof in the background, employement services, checks cashed, :bluelol:

so yeah this thread is a year late on the cool side lol

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha r they that abundant on the street? U don't see sometiing like that everyday in this area
he is speaking the truth. Pa is full of poor people.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You seen a GTR? Wowzers... Look at what I seen ...

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
funny that this threads here today cause I was going to post the same thing. I saw one last night, first one ive ever seen in person. I walked outside of the bar I was at to smoke and saw the tail lights and stopped dead in my tracks. I figured out who it was in the bar that owned it and walked outside again to hear it as it left. soooo hot :::drool:::

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it deserves a lil more credit than that man,

Many Ferrari's are that way too so does your statement coincide w/them? So I assume F1 cars don't do it for you since it's not a manual too :???:

And FWIW it's not an auto tranny, it's a manual tranny that can be set to shift by the computer if chosen.

so yeah this thread is a year late on the cool side lol
Im not an Anti-GTR person, so dont get me wrong. I just dont like how this car only came out in automatic form. Also, the "It has launch control, but dont use it" part kinda ticked me off.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not an Anti-GTR person, so dont get me wrong. I just dont like how this car only came out in automatic form. Also, the "It has launch control, but dont use it" part kinda ticked me off.
Stop calling it auto lol, clutchless =)

And yeah the launch control pissed me off too

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny how it ticks people off when they don't even own a GTR and pass judgement on the overall quality car based on that.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Funny how it ticks people off when they don't even own a GTR and pass judgement on the overall quality car based on that.
Speak for yourself, the GTR is my daily driver. I bring out the EK hatch only on the weekends.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't see what we were looking at.... then I enlarged the photo.... ZOMG!!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You gotta be kidding me.....

I cant wait till the day I get wet over a Nissan with an automatic transmission.
I'm almost willing to bet that car will be nicer than any car you will ever own in your life.

They are nice cars. Local guy has one that is with AMS right now. They're building it. He can't give out specs because they haven't released the products yet :(. But it sounds damn nice from vids he posted and its supposed to be a hell of a lot better than it already performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.