lookin for a guinea pig for something new! :-)

jimj90

5+ Year Member
Hey guys....I've been doing custom gauges for 88-91 civics for years. I've owned almost every year civic. Right now I'm drivin an 02.

Anyway.....I've been working on custom gauges for 92-95's and I would love it if someone who's good at removing their cluster would be interested in giving these a try.....for free of course....and then if they'd take some pics of what they look like day and night....that would be awesome!

They're made on something called "velum" so they're semi clear in spots allowing light to come through like stock gauges....so they should look pretty stock at night.....that's my theory anyway.....

They're also made so you wont have to remove needles at all.

e-mail me if you wanna give it a try!

thanks!
Jim
jimj90@yahoo.com
P.S.
this is just a design I thought was cool......I can do almost anything....so try this....and if you dont like it I'll do something else for ya....

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not gonna lie, but thats a cool idea

but just not my style

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know they sell this ricey s**t at autozone right.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes they do and also at any parts store

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you could make it so it look EXACTLY like a stock gauge, but the background was the 'rising sun' style, I would totally hit that up. starting either in the bottom left corner flowing across to the right, or in the middle flowing out to all sides.. that would look cool imo and I'd rock it.

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

like that, with the sun at the bottom left corner or in the bottom of the middle, using the bottom of the gauge like the 'horizon'

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the idea of the rising sun