looking for help with new product

tzcustoms

Hello,

I'm looking for some assistance from any member that can help my company out with a new product we want to make available. My company makes custom quarter window louvers for several different models of cars and want to expand our product line to include the 8th generation Honda civic coupe.

What we need is someone willing to make a template of the window and work with us on fitting a set of quarter window louvers and taking photos of them on the car. these are the kind of louvers you see on mustangs. While I realize that not everyone likes this look I'm fairly certain there are a few folks out there wanting to customize there cars with this kind of aftermarket item. In return for helping us out we are willing to give the set for free and cover all shipping costs. Anyone interested in helping us out can contact us through the forum or through our email at
tzcustoms@hotmail.com

Thanks
Brandon

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hello,

I'm looking for some assistance from any member that can help my company out with a new product we want to make available. My company makes custom quarter window louvers for several different models of cars and want to expand our product line to include the 8th generation Honda civic coupe.

What we need is someone willing to make a template of the window and work with us on fitting a set of quarter window louvers and taking photos of them on the car. these are the kind of louvers you see on mustangs. While I realize that not everyone likes this look I'm fairly certain there are a few folks out there wanting to customize there cars with this kind of aftermarket item. In return for helping us out we are willing to give the set for free and cover all shipping costs. Anyone interested in helping us out can contact us through the forum or through our email at
tzcustoms@hotmail.com

Thanks
Brandon