looking for new muffler

pinkdevil

Impact Blue
5+ Year Member
Right now I've got an Apexi N1 catback exhaust on. When my car was lower I tore a hole in the back end of the muffler from driving over something. I also couldn't take my car into my work parking garage because my exhaust would scrape.

The car has been raised about 2 inches since then, but I'd still like to replace the muffler with something smaller for now. What mufflers out there would you all recommend that have a less than 4 inch tip? I have the type R style rear lip if that matters any.

Right now I have a mandrel bent pipe, should I put on a straight pipe?

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go with a muffler tip, at autozone for 5 dollars, dyno proven 25 whp

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
HAHA I love it

civic1582

CCSC #86
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
25whp ???? Damn I gotta get me one of those! HAHA :rolf:

C.F. Freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
I agree with the Mugen twin loop very nice exhaust
I think everyone would love to have one, but not everyone is willing to dish out $720 for an axle-back.

OBX sells an exact replica of the twin loop for $95 and it sounds damn good for an OBX! You might want to check it out.

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
has anyone heard how the jdmcarboy twin loop sounds there only 125$ i was thinking about getting on of those

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you look at the jdm car boy's muffler that he sell's for $125 its the same exact bottom of the line mugen style muffler that's getting sold on ebay for $55 shipped! i ordered the OBX one for $97 shipped