Looking for some Daily Driving Shocks to go with my GC Coilovers.

DAlexsanderC

5+ Year Member
Just wanted some opinions on what shocks to get For my daily driving. I like smooth rides =) Please & Thank you.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you on a budget like me, I got some KYB GR2 shocks/struts. feel fine, ride like stock, and their most shops "factory replacement" so their gonna ride like stock. their between 50-70 a pair on ebay depending on if you get the shocks or the struts. you may be able to get all 4 for cheaper too.
if you have more money, a koni yellow works really well too

DAlexsanderC

5+ Year Member
if you on a budget like me, I got some KYB GR2 shocks/struts. feel fine, ride like stock, and their most shops "factory replacement" so their gonna ride like stock. their between 50-70 a pair on ebay depending on if you get the shocks or the struts. you may be able to get all 4 for cheaper too.
if you have more money, a koni yellow works really well too
What do you mean by stock? smooth?

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought Tokico illuminas for my OTS gc coilovers. 5 adjustments make a substantial difference in how it rides. If i want sporty handling i go 4front, 3 or 4rear, but if i want a plush ride ill kick it down to 3front and 2rear. I live in tulsa home of the -F roads and illuminas do me right. I recommend them, or koni yellows. Adjustability was very important to me in my decision to buy illuminas.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
koni yellows.. they are adjustable to match your ride height.. I have never had a problem with mine, and ride quality is awesome

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if you want a smooth ride stock suspension is the way to go, other than that you're pretty much SOL.