looks good ?

dani92

5+ Year Member
whats up, I just got some new rims for very cheap with rubber. theyre Acura 1.7 el rims with yokohoma Tires...just looking for opinions tell me what u think

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those are the same rims that just came off my civic. put some lo-pro tires on there and drop it a little more and it'll look hot.

dani92

5+ Year Member
those are the same rims that just came off my civic. put some lo-pro tires on there and drop it a little more and it'll look hot.
thats exactly what i was thinking but I need to repair that rust before

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wheel wise, not bad just slimmer tires, car wise, needs a lot of work

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not too bad, lower profile tires will do to match those rims and look right on your car.

dani92

5+ Year Member
meh not my favorite.. body is rough too
u didnt see the other side yet lol but its just dents and the rust is only on the rear panel I dont have wholes in the floor or anything leaking so im thinkin about redoin the whole body

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buddy u shudda done body work waaay before getting rims, focus on body before making it look pretty

dani92

5+ Year Member
buddy u shudda done body work waaay before getting rims, focus on body before making it look pretty
I know but i got the rims for 100$ with rubber and i had winter tires on 14's...it cost me less to get the rims with rubber then just gettin rubber for the 14's