Lost intrest what should i do?

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok well for as long as i have been on this site i have wanted an h22 eg hatch. well not to long ago i got the hatch, then the motor, and now she sits unfinished. i would really like to finish it but due to no time bc of school and work and lack of cash bc of school i think i am going to sell it. i really wish i had the ambition to finish it bc it is so close, well here she is can you guys help me with a price?

1994 honda civic si hatch
semi tucked bay
jdm fogs
"spoon" mirrors
h22a(used through tiger jap)
m2j5 trans(used through tiger jap)
chipped p28
comp clutch stage 2
hasport axles level 1
innovative billet mounts with 75a poly
camp 1320 header (used)
prelude shifter cables (used)
new water pump
h23 manual timing belt conversion
rywire harness (used)
dropzone adjustable coils
skunk 2 camber kit front and rear
meagen lower tie bar
front and rear strut bars also rear body bar
both front lower control arms are new with poly bushings
aluminum lower control arms in the back
2.5 in header back
have a set of bbs 13" mesh rims

all that the car needs to be fully running and driving is:
a fuel line made or a aftermarket fuel rail for a 1994 accord i beleive
a clutch cylinder line made from the frame rail to the trans
the shifter cables installed
oh yea and the axles put in

BAD:
also needs a new hood this one is all bent up and s**t i took it off durring the swap and came back the next day and it was all ****ed up
needs a new passenger fender
usual honda rust
drivers window is hard to roll down but still does
sunroof is outa whack it works but doesnt close unless you push it

OLD PICS W/O RUST

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Photos help a lot.

You're going to lose money though. Usually it's not too bad since you're "buying" your own enjoyment when you "waste" that money.

Are you really disinterested for good or is it just because you haven't been able to do anything with it lately?

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kinda both i joined the snowmobile team at my school and i would rather have small projects like that and a quad rather than always messing with my dd

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to agree that it's a lot more fun to mess with an extra car and not the daily. I don't ever have to worry about getting it all back together within any time limit. If I get stuck, I can walk away and work on it in a few days. If I need to order something else to finish up, the same goes.

Plus less wear and tear, I don't have to worry as much about other driver's and people in parking lots, no fear of thieves, I can be as low as I want since the car doesn't have to be able to go anywhere I want to go, etc.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finish school, start your life, and wait about 10 or 15 years and then start your build again! Not only will you have a classic, but also probably the cash and experience to do it right!

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the experience to do it right now just no ambition

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Understood! Then at the very least, save the shell!

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry, i know nothing of this Honda rust, as im from the dirty dirty, but i would deffinantly say you have lost interest and i wish you well!

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry, i know nothing of this Honda rust, as im from the dirty dirty, but i would deffinantly say you have lost interest and i wish you well!
its in the quarters kinds bad....thanks for the wishes

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sell the rust bucket, part everything out as much as possible. That's going to get you the most cash back.

Get a daily that is comfortable, gets good gas mileage and you won't feel like your heart's been ripped out if someone opens a car door on it or it hydroplanes into a guardrail.

Later if you really get interested again, see about finding a body that is in good condition to base your build upon.

Not to mention this will help to hopefully mature your tastes a bit more so you'll make fewer purchasing mistakes.

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
let that b***h sit till you can finish it. white hatches are sick. and it will get if you can finish everything up
dont give up on it

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No matter, it's obvious the OP doesn't want to continue working on the car as any sort of hobby.

I won't try to pressure you into getting interested again, but you might want to get the car up and running before you try to sell it. As a non-running car you're going to get considerably less for it if you want to sell it as a whole.

I'd still try to part it out to a degree if you have the resources to do so. You'll get more money back that way.