low idle cold start high idle when warm

00civick_si

alright i have a 00 civic si that just swapped a 00 b18b p75 obd2 into now after removing the immobilizer chip, swapping the fuel pump pin and driving it a couple of days i have a idle issue when i first start it up cold engine it does not want to idle with out giving it a little throttle but after it gets warm it idles at about 2k if i unplug the iacv it will drop down to normal around 750 plug in the iacv right back to 2k what could be kicking the iacv wide open once warm?

running the b16a2 iacv

00civick_si

alright i have a 00 civic si that just swapped a 00 b18b p75 obd2 into now after removing the immobilizer chip, swapping the fuel pump pin and driving it a couple of days i have a idle issue when i first start it up cold engine it does not want to idle with out giving it a little throttle but after it gets warm it idles at about 2k if i unplug the iacv it will drop down to normal around 750 plug in the iacv right back to 2k what could be kicking the iacv wide open once warm?

running the b16a2 iacv
"any ideas"

upnsmoke

Does your coolant temp read normal on the dash, hot when hot, cold when you first start up? It is possible you spliced the coolant temperature sensor into the wrong circuit? This is a new one on me, but then again I have mostly only dealt with stock cars with stock wiring. I can not think of anything off the top of my head other than a CTS that would do this. Hopefully someone that knows more than I do will chime in.