lowered troubles

speedyC'dan

5+ Year Member
i am lowered on eibach pros like an inch and 1/2 to 2 inches and i want to get an oem ctr lip kit, the only prob is my driveway has a 3 to 2 inch curb before a pretty steep grade incline, i can make it onto my driveway now with no problem but with a lip i would be almost 2 inches lower right?, so what do you guys think, any suggestions

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am lowered on eibach pros like an inch and 1/2 to 2 inches and i want to get an oem ctr lip kit, the only prob is my driveway has a 3 to 2 inch curb before a pretty steep grade incline, i can make it onto my driveway now with no problem but with a lip i would be almost 2 inches lower right?, so what do you guys think, any suggestions
wow, is that even a real driveway? 2-3 in curb. maybe you could try backing up instead of going head first. not sure if that's going to help.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does a ctr lip actually drop 2 inches off the front bumper?!...

i dunno try going in on an angle! lol thats always works!

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get a different house with a better driveway? lol
i kinda have a driveway like urs, i just go at an angle but i dont have a lip, im just slammed

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
use ramps to get up your driveway..like 2x6's or something

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word:

I can't go up my driveway straight. Hell I can barely get on at an angle. And I'm not even that low. Car's lowered probably 2-2.5" on Eibach Sportlines. I can't back up into it unless I have the entire driveway to myself to come at ridiculously stupid angle.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol he had to crawl out of the car. Drive slower and more carefully if you want to get a lip.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you dont scrape, you aint s**t.

just angle in. not hard

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can make it, just drive at a 45 degree angle and slowly.