lowering 1993 civic DX

1993civicDX

hello, I have a 93 civic dx with stock steelies and tires.

Looking to lower it sometime soon, I know I want coil overs instead of lowering springs since I live in Washington state and sometimes there about a foot of snow the first few days. Going to be looking for rims on craigslist, noticed there are some nice rims for pretty cheap around 350.00 + steelies for sale, used but still good. they also come with tires and theres a junk yard that sells low pro's for 75.00 ea near my house. (friend just bought a set for 150.00 lol).

Planning on 16" rims but figured I would save up for coil overs and if I spot some nice rims at a decent price I'll snag them. And get the coil overs & camber kit later.

But anyone know what some nice coil overs at a decent price are? Did a little research and found out I will need a camber kit if I plan on dropping it a lot to look nice with some 16" rims.

I have a d15b7 engine witch I heard is not really the best to dump money into so figured I would just lower it, get rims and sand it down and paint it. Figured I would get this stuff done since I am saving for a house to rent then do a engine swap next year sometime since my current one is still running good at 200K miles.

Thanks =) p.s. sorry if I sound kinda dumb haha. Little new to the car world =) But I love it!!!

EDIT: oops! sorry :( forgot I was still browsing this section. Thanks to who ever moves it!!!! =]