Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dumped and tucked looks better anyway :thumbs up
That's what I'm rockin!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Dumped and tubbed is where it's reallly at lol. Or maybe thats just my old muscle car guy coming out in me.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah I don't understand any of it so I am probably just going to sell my wheels and buy GSR blades again and slam my car while hopefully avoiding all the pot-holes/hills in Pittsburgh.
Nice choice! Your car will look 100x better!

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Living in the city is terrible for slammed cars. I rode in my buddies GTI and he has probably .1 inch between him and the ground and it was hell.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't take my car to downtown Seattle with a passenger. It high centers. And Seattle isn't even that bad.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes. What CHILD said.

A higher offset would be a LOT easier to deal with.

Because kids who are all into the "stanced" and "zomg hellaflush" scene see these cars and think "I want the lowest offset possible" without actually understanding the geometry behind it.
i understand the geometry very well =)

here is mine with 15x8 et15, fronts rolled flat rears rolled mostly flat and all corners pulled. still rubs a lot. you would need probably 165/45 or 175/50 tires to fit those wheels and more rolling and pulling

rear camber required to just fit, and when i say just. i cant fit a credit card between

front camber

if you arent willing to go extremes and order new tires. stick with the plans on selling

efedupcivic

here is my gay, not so jdm ,bag of rice..... did i get them all? 16x8 0 offset xxr 002 falken 205/40/16 tires. front and rear skunk2 camber kits all the way in. and fenders slightly rolled. dosnt rub or hit any where and rides like a champ:D BEWARE it does take alot of time and work to fit these wheels.

Attachments

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you think I always ask "Where's Greg?" when these stance questions come up? :lol:
lol thats funny, but i have hours into looking into it and research so i know whats needed. and it isnt cheap or easy

here is my gay, not so jdm ,bag of rice..... did i get them all? 16x8 0 offset xxr 002 falken 205/40/16 tires. front and rear skunk2 camber kits all the way in. and fenders slightly rolled. dosnt rub or hit any where and rides like a champ:D BEWARE it does take alot of time and work to fit these wheels.
ouch, you need smaller tires. my camber kit up front is all the way out and three washers in the rear

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats funny, but i have hours into looking into it and research so i know whats needed. and it isnt cheap or easy
Exactly.
I'm the same, but with motors.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exactly.
I'm the same, but with motors.
i know that too =) and transmissions, electrical, suspension, brakes.

but im forced to know all this or i dont get my degree lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know that too =) and transmissions, electrical, suspension, brakes.

but im forced to know all this or i dont get my degree lol
I miss tech school... :sigh:

efedupcivic

ouch, you need smaller tires. my camber kit up front is all the way out and three washers in the rear[/QU

i really didnt want to go too much smaller with the tires and due to the price of my paint job i wasnt going to ruin my fenders. i can see the you pulled your pretty extensively! ( not bashing your ride) but i dont plan on running offsets forever or having to replace/paint 3 stage pearl body panels:lol:

Attachments

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like how everyone "needs smaller tires" as if you can't make the tires fit.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I deleted and edited a number of posts in this thread. The flaming ends here. Final warning. This goes for both sides of the argument. This isn't how we treat each other on ClubCivic.

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like how everyone "needs smaller tires" as if you can't make the tires fit.
sure doesnt help at all though, especially at a 0 offset. im barely fitting a 15 offset with a 195/45 so to fit a 205 would only be harder. s**t i couldnt fit a 0 offset with a 195/45

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like it needs several degrees of less camber.