lowering ideas

Ethan98civ

so i know that u can do :lowering springs, coil overs , and even cut the stock springs..
i want to do lowering springs but need more cash .. so i wanna cut the stock one VERY lil like so its dropped 1inch or so.
any thing thats rlly bad bout doing that or what?
:what:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bad idea.

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont cut the stock springs. just save up for some lowering springs or coilovers.

x23Curtis23x

5+ Year Member
x2 very very bad idea if u cut the springs if ur that desperate get a set of ebay lowering springs it will ride like crap and that but it will be lowered.... AE Motoring has a set of D2 racing lowering springs 2.5 drop front and rear for 135 dollars thats what im gonna be ordering next week.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just date a fat b***h, free drop but then you have to feed her :shock: ehh maybe that'll backfire....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't understand why so many people these days want to cheap out on suspension. Parts are cheap as hell for Civic's as is, compared to a lot of other "tuner" cars out there. Just save your money and quit being impatient.

civic0918

Registered VIP
yeah i wouldnt cut nothing on the car s**t a good set of springs are like 250 and struts 400 thats 650 if you do it yourself. oh and may need a set of bushings 80 bucks.