Lowering my car

techols22

I want to lower my 98 civic but I don't know what I should get to do this..what should I get to lower my car on a budget?

Goodi

RedEJ7
How low do you plan on going?
What're your plans for it? daily driver, autox?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..what should I get to lower my car on a budget?
You should get the same thing people get that aren't on a budget by just saving up your money until you can afford it.

techols22

It's just a daily driver.. And I say I am on a budget but I will have enough to buy what I need

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tein S.Tech springs are a popular selection amongst many Civic owners, including myself, and are relatively inexpensive and of solid quality. I personally suggest Koni shocks/struts as theyre of great quality and may be found at reasonable pricing. I have the Tein/Koni set-up and I've been very satisfied.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
H&R sport springs. They are fine for stock shocks and a good height for daily driver IMO.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to lower my 98 civic but I don't know what I should get to do this..what should I get to lower my car on a budget?
What's your budget? Are we talking $200 or $2000? There's a very big difference between cheap parts and expensive parts. Like I tell everyone that wants to upgrade suspension: do it right the first time, don't cheap out. Buy something good and be done with it.

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
How about a general answer for a general question? I would suggest fuction & form type 1s. They are an affordable coilover. You can slam you ride on them with little problems.

Goodi, you from the O? Sioux City here. We're neighbors so to speak.