lowering springs, Eibach or H/R?

littleshorty

5+ Year Member
eibach sportline will not blow your shocks. i had installed them on my friend's 01 civic coupe and it runs fine it doesnt lower your car as much.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just because you are aware of ONE situation where someones shocks didnt blow, does not guarantee that it will not happen. Yes Eibach Sportlines may not lower the car as much, but they DO put more stress on the shocks than OEM springs do.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
I have h&r spring on my 05. I love them. I'd recommend them.:word:

helofast

5+ Year Member
I just got 15in Konig Feather rims and i want to lower my civic about 1 inch, ive looked a the eibach pro kit, and H@R sport springs,anybody recommend a certain brand?
Diff car but I had a pro kit on my 92 accord with tokico blue shocks, and it looked ok, the rim size was the stock 14s. I would trust eibach more because of their warranty and they are smooth. But I've heard good things of H&R also

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Joe has Neuspeed, pretty sure he is satisfied.

EM2_PLo

I'm currently using Eibach Sprotlines on Tokico Blues (oem replacement) and the ride is pretty good. I drive about 4 hours every two weeks to visit home and have zero complaints. I'd recommend Eibach.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im thinking you should go to members rides and open up your own thread.

EM2_PLo

Im thinking you should go to members rides and open up your own thread.
:roll: That wasn't my intention. He asked for an opinion on whether he should go with Eibach or H&R, and I gave him mine. The purpose of posting a shot of my car was to show him the drop and stance on Eibach's lowering springs. Just lending a helping hand that's all.