Ls Mesh Vs Rota Gt3

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
id say gt3's if they were an original color from rota...that green is yuck. sorry. and you should paint your car!

ekomar

5+ Year Member
id say gt3's if they were an original color from rota...that green is yuck. sorry. and you should paint your car!
ha yeah i know i need paint and the green its alittle different not as yellow just the camera changed it alittle

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
only reason why i even said anything was because i used to have white gt3's, and to this day i regret getting rid of them. those were my favorite wheels of all time...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if the gt3 were red i'll rock them

DEFIANT

1OO% PINOY
5+ Year Member
I love GT3 so ordered brand new sets 4 days ago... my car is black so I ended up getting a red GT3 with polished lip.
So my vote goes to GT3.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like the mesh on your car, even with it being primered.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should be worried about a paint job and not wheels.

but in good news, you make nice wheels look shitty.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you should be worried about a paint job and not wheels.

but in good news, you make nice wheels look shitty.
:word::word::word:

Wow I didnt see the pics till now. Your car looks nasty bro'.. You should get it painted with the money you spent on the rims. Itll look 100x better that way, even if it was fresh paint with hub caps.

My chick spent $400 on a decent paint job, it doesnt cost that much. ;)

ekomar

5+ Year Member
:word::word::word:

Wow I didnt see the pics till now. Your car looks nasty bro'.. You should get it painted with the money you spent on the rims. Itll look 100x better that way, even if it was fresh paint with hub caps.

My chick spent $400 on a decent paint job, it doesnt cost that much. ;)
i know what you mean dude i already got the paint i just need someone to do it for me or a shop i can do it in cuz i want to do it myself