LT1 vs. EP3

Ace$nyper

i couldn't see anything in that vid bouncy cam uber dark *thumbs down* who even won ?

2GCIVI

4 show till tickets go
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, I just saw a light bouncing around the middle of my screen

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah dude... i couldnt tell if that was 2 cars racing or two beatles humping... you might as well not have posted that video and told a story intsead

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed. Terrible video quality. I'm assuming the LT1 took the win. But then again why the guy in the Civic even tried is beyond me. He's in a mid 16 second car.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
The video blows y0....You ever heard of night shot.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not gonna dl it but im sure the LT1 took it....the civic shouldnt even try it would just make them look bad.

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha sorry for the quality... its on teh diggy cam, bad camera man, and i was bored...lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x0supermonkey0x said:
haha sorry for the quality... its on teh diggy cam, bad camera man, and i was bored...lol
What year is that? I know it should be older that '93-'94 (black tops on those cars). Manual? (I didn't watch the video since they say it's crappy night shots. :( ) Here's my boyfriend's/ex boyfriend's manual '93 Formula (should have been 700-something built in 1993).

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mines a 94 auto.... i also raced a B18b in an Eg6 last night... it was horrible.... i gave him 2 1/2 cars at the light and got him by like 7-8... haha.. id post the vid but its the same shitty quality..

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
02SilverSiHB said:
lol, you need to race me
Fo real dude....I smell the rice buring.......Make sure you fill it up with premium rice too....:hitlol:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope not, that ep3 would be more than a match for that lt1 i think. what does ur car run in the 1/4?

02SilverSiHB

TURBO b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll know by this saturday what the 1/4 mile is...but for an example...esmith ran a 13.5 with 267whp and around 215wtq on his EP3.