Machinehead Braves the Storm <<56k stay dry>>

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, you should get the sideskirts and stuff painted when you get your lip done
ya i was thinkin about that
looks real good man, what part of tx are you from? im in houston and we are getting so much rain
just north of dallas, and ya its been downpouring a bunch up here too...
Needs a lip and take off that white sticker in the window
if you're talking about the cc sticker on the rear windows, they're probably comin off soon...
damn i wanted c 8s's or 10 's so bad but never had a chance to get em cus rota stopped makin em... damn i still want em, loks good dude and the same thing happened with my front lip only it snapped in half when they tried takin it
ya it was screwed in on either side, they got one side off the just ripped it off, breaking the little tab on the other side, which is still attached to my bumper...
I always liked your sedan. Looks different without the front lip.
ya it took a while to get used too :???:

thx for the comments all :cool:

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and at the zoo too :???:
must of been a former ricer! LOL i saw this red 96-98 coupe with a blue SI lip that was drilled on the bumper and we all know the s**t didn't fit at all but da dude rocked it anyway. It's funny ricers trying not to look rice because they taking off the fake bodykits and now stealing people oem lips and forcing them to fit. I ain't gonna say it but them damn M's