Mad Tyte JDM (56k ok)

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That lower is plenty.

I may be moving to Colorado, where do you live up there and is there a big car scene?

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
polished lip on those rims would look good...but i think they are fine as is....sick car overall

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the front bumper does get under my skin, pisses me off that its not the exact same color... oh well.

planning to paint skirts, get an SI/Hype RRRRR front lip, bumper plugs, and get it all painted (along with skirts), keeping the grillle i have though, the SI is just too played out... i like my EX grille look.

Thanks for the comments! Going to a USDM ITR 1" brake master cylinder this time next week, should be fun :shock:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the front bumper does get under my skin, pisses me off that its not the exact same color... oh well.

planning to paint skirts, get an SI/Hype RRRRR front lip, bumper plugs, and get it all painted (along with skirts), keeping the grillle i have though, the SI is just too played out... i like my EX grille look.

Thanks for the comments! Going to a USDM ITR 1" brake master cylinder this time next week, should be fun :shock:
ex grille > SI grille

Stocksucks

5+ Year Member
yo nate dizzle! Car looks SUPER clean in those pictures! I still think that if you got those rims Hyper black somehow that would go with the fancy orange!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i want to see a vid of u running the car

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, i did not put this up on craigslist...

vidoes will come soon enough, the only few i have were taken a long time ago, at night, so you cant see s**t.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wo0t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cars still lookin good in person y0

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rims are shweet! That is the sickest coupe I have seen in a long time. Well done man

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats up with the hood???
take an h22

cram in it a civic bay without a radiator fan

things tend to get a little hot, and i dont care what anybody has to say about it... before i did the "prop", it would overheat consistantly, since ive done it, its only gotten a little hot once.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks hella nice :thumbs up.

But seeing that I'm picky, that front end not matching up as good as it does on an actual 99-00 would bother me ;).

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good. u get your alarm sitatuion figured out?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks hella nice :thumbs up.

But seeing that I'm picky, that front end not matching up as good as it does on an actual 99-00 would bother me ;).
mines off kuz my fenders are spaced 1/2" from the mounting tab on the frame rail so the tires wont rub ;)

alarm situation figured out, alarm still isnt functional... getting a new one soon.