made myself another sig

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
i think i improved on my previous one, it's nothing fantastic like the work NY does for other people, but i think it does the job.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad at all, keep up with practicing and you'll be pro at it.

From what I see, the sig looks pretty good and correct size. Only thing I see is that you need to paint your lip and skirts ;)

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
not bad at all, keep up with practicing and you'll be pro at it.

From what I see, the sig looks pretty good and correct size. Only thing I see is that you need to paint your lip and skirts ;)
Ya. This is an old picture, now I have a flat black hood, some pwjdm fenders in primer still, and black mirrors since one of them got ripped off, literally. So I don't wanna put a current pic of my car because I'll get laughed off the forums. As far as painting, I need to save up 1500 for bodywork and repainting at maaco (the maaco by me is really good). But thanks on the compliment:D

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, you got some plans going for you. I like seeing that your not gunna stick a bunch of POS parts on it and not paint them. Keep up the good work.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty good!
i want to see more pictures of your car, I guess, when you liked how it looked haha

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
Wow, you got some plans going for you. I like seeing that your not gunna stick a bunch of POS parts on it and not paint them. Keep up the good work.
almost everything done to this car was done by the prev. owner, he had a d15b with a p4a/a000 tranny in it, im sure the coilovers are sucky, there are no names on them, just green springs with struts that have numbered lines on them for reference when adjusting. i'm just getting the car back to a reliable state. the pics loog good from far away, but theres a few dents in the car :P

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it alot man, looked real clean! at least you got some sidemarkers out of the new fenders! haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty clean considering man, are you getting the whole car repainted white or a different color?

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
I'm just gonna get it painted the same taffeta white. I'd get satin grey if I was keeping it long term. But I've had too many issues with it, so I'm gonna keep it till I have about 8k for a down on a new car