Magnaflow Exhaust?

98xSLVRxEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Has Put A Magnaflow Exhaust On Their Civic And If So How Does It Sound And Perform I Was Thinking About Geting The Muffler And Getting Custom Cat-back Piping. What Do You Guys Think?

ridinsteelies

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have magnaflow full catback exhaust on my 94 civic hatch, it has a nice tone to it, probly a little on the loud side, but depends on what kind of motor you have. But over all magnaflow is a good exhaust company, sounds good and dyno proven.

Ace$nyper

i've heard them mangaflow has been around for a while but new to imports i'm betting there just as good as they always have been they do sounds sweet and esp on the K motors!

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just get the whole system. Unless ur gonna be doin some extreme tuning i'd say just buy the system.

Civicdreams

Get Ready 2 Get Merked
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also have this system on my 94 coupe.....Definately worth it love ......
The tone is nice and mellow when cruzin but when you punch it people will know
Has a really nice tone youll definately like this one

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a full system on my 98 civic coupe...I love the deep sound and all my friends say that they like it too. I highly recomend...

98xSLVRxEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya i think its gonna be the next thing i do i just have to wait for my paycheck cause i cant do s**t with out the green stuff.

Tek-C