mah NSX type RRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my civic probely cost as much as your s but do you know y because n a supras are crap.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ace$nyper
LOL clown cock your a laugh why you put a thick ass headgasket on your N/A motor explain that to me then?
na-t....b***h....that means a turbo...something you probably will never experience

Ace$nyper

Originally posted by arimport
ahahaha.....ok...just go research then come back and tell me...maybe if you knew about supras your ignorance wouldnt ashame the human race
still no awser bout your headgasket 12yr old?

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are u on our site because u got kicked off the supra site for being stupid

Ace$nyper

LOL 2 mins ago it was na now you get called out you get a NA-T so guess what now i got a lambo b***h race me i'm also Dale eranheart and i own Ford.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a looooooooooser!! get a life!
just wasting ppl's time.
i doubt u even have a car, quit dreaming. LOOSERS dont have cars, just accept it.

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by N/A_SI
they 2jz also have diff cams and the engine internals are not the same
lol....you mention cams when talking about the BLOCK....and yes...the internals arent the same...the pistons are different...i thought i already told u that.....its the fact they are both the same material

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur all still pussies, come to arimport.com and see what a real forum looks like... we banned all our ricer fgt civic members

Ace$nyper

sure you did wow your so cool please when i grow up can i be like you?

arimport

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Ace$nyper
LOL 2 mins ago it was na now you get called out you get a NA-T so guess what now i got a lambo b***h race me i'm also Dale eranheart and i own Ford.
well....just putting n/a is much easier than having to explain a turbo to all those honda owners

Ace$nyper

LOL i'm sure you didn't do that just to try to slip by ever think how many turbo honda owners there are? guess what you lied you got busted thats all there is

N/A_SI

CCCC #111
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just too lzy to explain to peple that so i didnt list it

Ace$nyper

i'm going to be sad when a mod closes this a laugh a min I love this you guys rock

Status
Not open for further replies.