mah ride!

SilvCiv888

rice rice baby
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to CC :welcome:

:wtf: i didnt know SiR comes in sedan form!

dammit. i want one...

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kisses01
ey guys thanks for the nice comments..... :D
its actually my bf whose modifying my SIR, he is an auto mechanic and he also does paint jobs.... he was the one who painted his hatchback. :D ( saw the pic right?)
We are planning to add in cams to make my SIR faster. As for the exterior, he wants to paint the chins and whole body white... to make it look really clean. And the interior of the headlights black. M gonna post new pics soon.

RSanDawg: Yah its cheap to buy parts here if you have dollars but as for local currency its pretty expensive too. :D

CivicEX13: Sure m gonna join the club civic sedan.

turbo4dr99: thanks! :D

LizMantis: yah header.....:D

COOL NICE CAR!!!! im in the P.I. right now for vacation i think im around your area. man i want some si rims too! lookin nice!!!! maybe i can see your car around. CHEEYA!!!

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kumusta! nice rides!

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Kisses01 answer me this please. What does the interior look like of a Ferio, SIR sedan plz? I cant find decend back seats for my 98EJ6. I wanted the CTR, but they dont fit. ITRs wont fit. So I'm stumpped. :what:

Oh yeah Welcome to CC. This site now owns you :banana:

kisses01

pluspeed 1+1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vallejo_raider said:
COOL NICE CAR!!!! im in the P.I. right now for vacation i think im around your area. man i want some si rims too! lookin nice!!!! maybe i can see your car around. CHEEYA!!!

really..... you'll definitely see me around.... laguna , makati and cavite. Try hanging out on Caltex Alabang, Saturday nights thats were drag race peeps in the South, go to meet up, set-up races and hang-out! Enjoy P.I.! Ingatz!!!! =)

kisses01

pluspeed 1+1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duFf_M@N said:
Hey Kisses01 answer me this please. What does the interior look like of a Ferio, SIR sedan plz? I cant find decend back seats for my 98EJ6. I wanted the CTR, but they dont fit. ITRs wont fit. So I'm stumpped. :what:

Oh yeah Welcome to CC. This site now owns you :banana:

You know what! I'm going to posts the interior of my SIR.... what yah think! much better eh! Will post the pics soon..... thanks! =)

kisses01

pluspeed 1+1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:
can your bf hook me up with jdm stuff?:D

I guess so.... M gonna ask.... he is very busy with his car shop. Plus I'm not really sure how we could ship the stuff to your location and how much it would cost.... Tell me what you need I could ask him how much it costs here. Then I could tell it to yah.... =)

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, u and ur boyfriend have matching rims... that's cute

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kisses01 said:
really..... you'll definitely see me around.... laguna , makati and cavite. Try hanging out on Caltex Alabang, Saturday nights thats were drag race peeps in the South, go to meet up, set-up races and hang-out! Enjoy P.I.! Ingatz!!!! =)

sorry but i wish i could go to the meet up and the races, but infortunately i am leaving the P.I very soon(thurs to be exact) i was here three weeks ago and now im leaving. but iat least i got my rims!!!!! so cant wait to put them on my 7th gen civic! well nice meeting ya and i guess ill see if my cousins will spot you(they street race around places in the p.i dont know where to be exact but yea) so salamat po!

kisses01

pluspeed 1+1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vallejo_raider said:
sorry but i wish i could go to the meet up and the races, but infortunately i am leaving the P.I very soon(thurs to be exact) i was here three weeks ago and now im leaving. but iat least i got my rims!!!!! so cant wait to put them on my 7th gen civic! well nice meeting ya and i guess ill see if my cousins will spot you(they street race around places in the p.i dont know where to be exact but yea) so salamat po!

Oh really, anyways next time. =)
Have a nice trip!!!!! =) Walang anuman din po! ;)

kisses01

pluspeed 1+1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
hehe, u and ur boyfriend have matching rims... that's cute

hehehe! thanks! my bf is damn crazy about SIR sedans...... he is pretty jealous I have that type of car. But ey isn't his hacky backy cute?! hehehe! Thanks for the nice comment! =)

SilvCiv888

rice rice baby
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey kisses....wut are the specs of the SiR sedan? 160-170hp, etc? i didnt know SiR came out in 4dr

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
importlegions said:
wow,ur first post and u bring up an ancient thread?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaa....maybe he was checking out the babes. :retard: