Maintenance Required Light Help!!

ayalaflorence

My MAINTENANCE REQUIRED LIGHT is going on when i start my car but it doesnt stay on it blinks 10 times and then goes off.Do you think there is something wrong with my car?or what?What is the MAINTENANCE REQUIRED LIGHT anyway because i also have a CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
relax that just reminds you that your due for regular maintenance like oil or air filter. to turn it off hold down the trip meter button turn the car on while holding the button down for 10 seconds till it stops flashing. the check engine light is a different story you need to go to autozone or somewhere with a code reader and find out what the problem is i suggest you do it as soon as possible.

ayalaflorence

Thanks alot i got scared i thought something was wrong. I was just saying i have a check engine light also but its not on but THANKS I APPRECIATE IT

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no problem but you could have just checked your manual its in there.

westendhooligan

5+ Year Member
push the dashboard dimmer and turn your key to on (ll) hold it for 10 seconds and in should come off! if it doesnt, hold it down then turn your car on. not shure witch one it is but its one of the two