Making Vids....

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you guys make vids?? likle the dissolve and all that add texts.. and wat program do you guys use to make vids...cause i have adobe premiere 6.5 anyone knows how to use it??

or any tuts on how to use or make vids....thanks

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i use to make anime music vids, i used adobe premiere. i dont know if people still use it, but that was my fav program hands down =)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, my friend who has won a couple of contests with his AMVs uses Adobe Premiere....

And as far as I know there isn't really many tuts.... Just gotta mess around with it.....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i used final cut pro when i used to make videos, sadly my video cam is broken now, but i have a hookup so i can get final cut pro for free, which is good because its mad expensive

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Windows Movie Maker

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
adobe premiere is the shiznit....its the only movie program ive ever used, so there might be a better one, but i'll never know about it, because adobe rocks so much i dont feel the urge to try anything else...its what i make ALL my movies with 8) it would be hard to explain it in a single post, but if you ever have any questions on how to edit something, or add something, or make something fade into another clip, just PM me, and ill respond as soon as possible ;)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't get none of my pictures to fade out or nothing...!!!!!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to fade between pics....

select the 2 pics you want, then over on the right, there should be a box with "transitions, video, audio" tabs on it, click the "transitions" tab...i usually use the "dissolve" transitions, only becasue for the most part, they are the LEAST cheesey, ESPECIALLY the "additive dissolve" fader....

click that, and drag it over to where your 2 images/videos meet, and voila, youve got your fade....now, if you want an image to fade to black, then another image fade in from black, you need to go into paint, fill the entire screen with black, and save that image as "black screen" for example....then, in Premiere, when you have your two images, import that "black screen" image, between the 2 images, for say, 2 or 3 seconds worth of time...then just do the same thing as before, and drag that additive disolve fade over...only this time, you will be fading from image to black to image :thumbs up

if you are at all confused, ive included an image of the first example i gave you ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Windows Movie Maker

yup!.. i think i might be making one today of my brothers car.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Windows Movie Maker
x2 :D

JSPEC, if you try using this, its pretty much self-explainatory (sp?). Want effects/transitions (the fade)? click tools < effects or transitions :lol: very easy to use program. just waiting for my canon xl2 so i can make some 30-min tv programs for our company ;)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well...i just download window movie maker....and it is easy as s**t, but i'd rather learn on adobe....i don't know, i like using adobe, if you ask me its JDM...haha..well, thank you guys for helping, i got it now.

here's something i didits very simple, no videos on it though...and i cut the song, a little to short....noob!!!

http://media.putfile.com/Noob-Editor

oh and my cambodian name is mate....just incase you guys watch it and wonder who the hell is mate??

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO...why'd the music cut off @ 28 seconds? :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
LMFAO...why'd the music cut off @ 28 seconds? :lol:
the video was 28 sec. but then i added more pictures so then it went up to like 1 min. and i didn't know how to take the music out...hahahha, what do you use to cut mp3s and all that??

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too hard to explain....it involves draggin etc....

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Too hard to explain....it involves draggin etc....
come on, step by step, or print screen, cause i downloaded like 3 programs trying to cut the damn thing!!!

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it isn't look video to me, it's more of a powerpoint presentation with lots of transition.hehehe

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Windows Movie Maker

how much did you pay for the software ???? or did you downloand it ?? hook it up with the keys

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok forget it i think it comes with your xp ??? right