Man Commits Suicide After Learning Harry Potter Spoiler

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that reminds me of this girl that goes to my school. she's 21 now i think and she's still a freshman. she thinks harry potter is her boyfriend. she casts "spells" on the people that make fun of her. i kinda feel bad for her. but her parents obviously can't get it through her head that he's not real.
it would be easy to fix her. shes not a minor anymore, so her parents should beat her half to death. solves all problems.

Good, another useless person gone.
yeah, i wish. that article is a joke.

He wasted his life for a piece of crap movie. I'll be doing the same when I see the "Fast and Furious 5 trailer" LOL haha
cool story bro.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I heard Severus Snape kills Dumbledore.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
this is tragic and f**king the dumbest thing ive ever read!

this guy had no life whatsoever. This should worry the world, too many f**kin crazy people among us!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I guess DarkCreep is gone for good huh?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
O M G... i dont have a reason to live anymore.
In the next book/movie they're going to have Harry reunited with his parents through a sacred gate of some sort. He'll be able to give away what he loves most for the ones he loves most, which is his wizardtry for his parents.

Oh and then his parents somehow fuse their powers together and give it to Harry and then eventually Voldamore and him fight, and Harry ends up killing him.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the next book/movie they're going to have Harry reunited with his parents through a sacred gate of some sort. He'll be able to give away what he loves most for the ones he loves most, which is his wizardtry for his parents.

Oh and then his parents somehow fuse their powers together and give it to Harry and then eventually Voldamore and him fight, and Harry ends up killing him.
thats the stupidest s**t ive ever heard. why are they even still making harry potter movies? arent they in their 20s now?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I kind of wish I had Harry's cloak.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uhm...since he was a fanatic he obviously read the books. He knew what happens just from the books, it's not like it's a surprise. lame.

amaestre32

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol this cant be real the end is too stupid of a comment to say to authorities, they would laugh in her face.