honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i miss my civic so much...i wish i never sold out :(
i say that all the time about my last 89 si, and then about my 07 FiT, but now that i got the FA5 i'm learning to move on.:word:

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buy another one and move on from the old one. Ive dont that like 10 times now. LOL

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh for real , its not like it was the last civic ever made, there are millions of them just pick one, and do your thing, hell you can get another one for like 2000?

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10. . i've done it twice now, and eventually went dsm . . heheh

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh no not a mitsu this is all i have to say about that

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yawn. . :roll:
70 something% of dsm's from year 95-99 had crank walk so that leaves a pretty big margin, i might run into crank walk eventually, if i do, i'll just rebuild the block and stroke it into a 2.3L and have mor power and tq then when i started so the way i look at it , itf it's not broke why fix?? who knows? but my civic was no walk in the park either so i don't wanna hear any bit of bs. i had to work up 3 months to get m civic rebuilt and in the shap it wa only to last for a bit. bad oil ring was blowing smoke everywhere, then i removed the head only to find that the bock was all kinds of scratched up. but i wanted factory turbo car for a deceant price, and for 4K and 70K miles, really it's not all that bad of a deal.

but back on topic, buy another one, i miss my old em1 all the time. really they are cheap cars(no offense) but you pick up another civic for a deceant price!! do it man!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
70 something% of dsm's from year 95-99 had crank walk so that leaves a pretty big margin, i might run into crank walk eventually, if i do, i'll just rebuild the block and stroke it into a 2.3L and have mor power and tq then when i started so the way i look at it , itf it's not broke why fix?? who knows? but my civic was no walk in the park either so i don't wanna hear any bit of bs. i had to work up 3 months to get m civic rebuilt and in the shap it wa only to last for a bit. bad oil ring was blowing smoke everywhere, then i removed the head only to find that the bock was all kinds of scratched up. but i wanted factory turbo car for a deceant price, and for 4K and 70K miles, really it's not all that bad of a deal.

but back on topic, buy another one, i miss my old em1 all the time. really they are cheap cars(no offense) but you pick up another civic for a deceant price!! do it man!
you drive a convertible eclipse, don't know if that's something Id want to share with the public.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Talking of DSM and Hondas, I saw a Mitsubishi accessory belt on my Honda....

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

lol. 70%. thats a lot of crank issues. 0% of my honda/acuras have ever experienced crank walk.

Sorry that youre all butt hurt about my post. Internetz is getting serious you know?