Mansers 96 Gsr Swapped Si Slow Build

emerican

Registered VIP
to me personally high scbool rings are pointless i have 1 barley wore it in when i first got it defintly dont wear it now.

emerican

Registered VIP
but i cant sell it or scrap it cause moms paid for it so it just sits in a box lol.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as far as rotors go i just got some stop techs off jhpusa.com and for pads i did the same. i would personally google search the best (least amount of brake dust)

Manser

as far as rotors go i just got some stop techs off jhpusa.com and for pads i did the same. i would personally google search the best (least amount of brake dust)
Ive been researching for a while now.. not necessarily minimal brake dust but just bets overall break setups and ive read alot of good things about the ebc pads.. but I still have a while to decide so its all good.. :P

On a side note, I got my flywheel put in today and what a difference! Car accelerates soooooo much faster, I love it.. But heres the downfall.. Went to work at 4, my car wasnt done yet, so dad brough it to me at work at 6 after it was done.. co-worker goes outside on her break, comes back in saying she smelled gas.. Didnt think anything of it, got off at 11, walked outside and we could both smell it.. leaned under my car and the smell got really strong.. pulled the car ahead, whipped out a flashlight and sure enough, huge gas leak.. found where it is on the car, seems to only be a gas line but I couldnt really tell cause it was dark out.. Going to call the garage in the morning and se eif theyc an squeeze me in to have a look at it tomorrow.. So that kind of put a damper on my day, and theres my rant for the day :P Ill update tomorrow night on what I find out..

Manser

Which flywheel did you put in? I'm thinking about getting the Exedy lightweight.
Fidanza 8lbs flywheel. It came out of an ITR and only had 10 thousand clicks on it.

Tuned in to hear what the gas is about.
From my understanding it was a return and a feed line that were broken and a vacuum line. I worked last nigth and dad had to go pick the car up again so I havent had a chance to go out and get the work order yet but I will monday, it cost me another 148$ though.. :(

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and thats why you learn how to work on cars yourself, was about a 5 dollar fix i bet

Manser

and thats why you learn how to work on cars yourself, was about a 5 dollar fix i bet
Yeah, its really something I should learn to do.. costing me s**t tons lately just in labour for stuff that I probably couldve done with the right research.. Its just that I dont have another vehicule and i work every weekend and have school all week so I dont really have time if anything goes wrong to wait around for the car..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U go to school during the summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i manage to make it work and i work everyday of the summer and have college also. just gotta do what you gotta do to make things work

Manser

any updates?? i know you ordered stuff and these guys wanna see pics! hahahaha :P
^ this
updates?
Yeah yeah, I know ive been slackin.. :P Sorry for the delay, heres the updates fellas, enjoy!

Few updates... Wheel/setup came in and has been installed as well as I got my valve cover back from the paint shop!
Stock setup

New setup

NRG 2.0 QR/Short Hub with CF ring

Momo Tuner Wheel

Quick Release with the EK plastics(Currently have EG plastics to eliminate the huge gap at the bottom)

Only took a few pics of the valve cover..
Cf spark plug cover

Rising Sun cover

And on a side note... Me and my old man were talking about my car the other day and we got on the topic of my cars value.. So Im gonna ask you guys what you think my cars worth and see if I was right or if my dad was lol

Heres a mods/specs list.. Tell me what you think its worth realistically..
1996 Honda Civic Si

ENGINE
B18C DOHC vtec JDM Swap
B16 Del Sol Transmission
Edelbrock Throttle Body
No name intake(hand polished) with K&N filter
Fidanza 8lbs Flywheel
Skunk2 Dual bend Short Throw Shifter
4-1 Megan Racing header
Apexi N1 Cat-back Exhaust system
Champ White painted valve cover with airbrushed domo and rising sun spark plug cover
REAL Carbon Fiber Password:JDM spark plug cover

INTERIOR
Integra Front Seats(out of a 94 Integra)
All power options (windows, locks, mirrors and sunroof)
Alarm system with keyless entry remote
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X595 head unit
Kenwood Tweets and Door speakers. Clarion 6x9's.
Jdm style chrome Type R, 5 speed Shift Knob
Password JDM Type R red stitched shift boot
320mm Momo Tuner Red stitched Steering Wheel
NRG Short Hub
NRG Gen 2.0 Quick Releasewith Carbon Fiber ring

EXTERIOR
Nighthawk Black Pearl(Bodywork and paint were done in May 2012)
Shaved bumper, shaved antenna, shaved “civic” badge
99-00 Honda OEM tail lights
99-00 Honda OEM front end conversion
Polyurethane Spoon style front lip(paint matched)
Spare: Jdm Type R Badgeless Grille, 96-98 front clip(Minus fenders but comes with joey modded headlights)

SUSPENSION
Buddy Club P1 Front AND Rear camber kit
Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully adjustable coilovers with dampening system
Konig Candy White 15x7.5, +30
Kumho Ecsta AST 195/50/R15 tires
Muteki SR48 Chrome Red lug nuts
No name adjustable front strut tower bar
*Rear disc conversion off of a 95 GSR thats not on the car yet..

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nice build buddy, and it love it cause it seems you have very good God given patience, so with that being said you better most definitely keep up the great work cause I'd love to see you get this thing all the way to your likings ;)

...and as far as an over all sum of your car, Im not sure but here it could go easily 4-4500 :thumbs up