anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i don't understand how some people will exempt behavior from someone due to their status as a marine, a policeman, a politician, etc... these roles are not meant to offer allowances, but rather an increased responsability and a duty to set a positive example for others.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Very good point.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont understand what compels people to make a video of them doing something complete and utterly stupid... THEN post it on the internet like they didnt do anything socially or morally incorrect

fronomo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that is incredibly messed up. deserves AT LEAST a discharge. frankly i wish the dog would have bit his hand hard enough that the momentum of the dog swung him over and the dog landed safely at the top of the cliff. they should neuter that guy both so that he can't spawn and because its symbolic of dogs in general

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
imho, dishonorable discharge + criminal charges are needed.

watch this story fade into the background and nothing happen to the sick individual.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I guess I'm the only one on here that thinks nothing should be done to this marine. So he threw a puppy off a cliff :lol: big f**king deal. The military has bigger fish to fry ;)

maybe deny his R&R or something :what: but that's about it.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well, I guess I'm the only one on here that thinks nothing should be done to this marine. So he threw a puppy off a cliff :lol: big f**king deal. The military has bigger fish to fry ;)

maybe deny his R&R or something :what: but that's about it.
just because he's in the military doesn't mean he can do that...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
edit*

someone will report me

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
i just have more respect for life than the lot of you.
And you show that by suggesting he be killed for killing a dog. Thousands of animals die in shelters each year, but one puppy dies in Iraq and you guys act like he is a mass murderer. Like someone stated earlier in this thread, everything must be put in perspective.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just have more respect for life than the lot of you.
And you show that by suggesting he be killed for killing a dog. Thousands of animals die in shelters each year, but one puppy dies in Iraq and you guys act like he is a mass murderer. Like someone stated earlier in this thread, everything must be put in perspective.
you should have read his posts before you quoted him that stupid s**t. :retard:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think it's wrong that he killed it because it's a cute little dog, it's wrong he killed it because it can't defend itself. Being a marine, he's a part of something bigger than himself, and he shouldn't do things (and then post them on the internet) that can potentially shine a bad light on marines in general, who have the utmost respect of most people in this country. The last thing they need, especially in a time of war like this, is to have a shadow cast of them by this prick.

I'd like to see him try and throw a f**king gorilla off a cliff...That seems more fair. I say, dishonorable discharge and then animal cruelty charges.