Marines Urinate on Dead Insurgent Bodies (Opinion)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
(I like the debate :thumbs up . )

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Brains. I want brains in these men. Thank you for the brutality and animalistics, but never forget that you are not an animal.
Yes. We are animals. No different than any other predator.

"I will never explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it." - From a movie, yes.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I never said i was good enough for anything, you got that? This is what i said.

in other words, it was not part of the marines job requirment to piss on someone. they're job is to kill. not piss on people they have killed.

They f*cked up, ok? you got that?

After you withdraw money from someones bank account and hand it to them, do you piss on the their remaining balance receipt? No. No because that is not part of your job requirement.

Oh, but others have done worse! the terrorist have done worse right!

In this case, it is not about the, he did that she did this. In this case it is about marines f*cking up.

Oh, and you know nothing about the respect i have for this country and those who fight for it. so, please, never again make an attempt at putting me in the spot light about whether i should have more respect.
Yes, they f*cked up. I don't think anybody here has denied that. But, there's things that aren't provided in my job description that I do anyway. Piss on their receipts? No.

The point I'm trying to get across is that these are people in a sh*tty situation, one that nobody else can begin to comprehend without experiencing it themselves. Give them a break. And if you don't think they're doing a good enough job, go out and do it yourself. Until you're willing to do that, you DO owe them more respect than you're currently showing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do you think you're good enough to be trained to kill, fight for your life every single day, sleep in a pile of sand, eat sh*t for breakfast, lunch, and dinner....all for about $2 an hour, and not have any faults? If so, I'd be pretty impressed. Otherwise, I think a little more respect should be shown for the men fighting for us.
I can tell you, I have several friends who have been deployed, every single one has said they would go back in a heart beat because of the pay. My best friend was deployed, just put all his money into a bank account, when he came back, had like 22k saved up. They don't get paid much, but a lot of their expenses are paid for.

Yes, they f*cked up. I don't think anybody here has denied that. But, there's things that aren't provided in my job description that I do anyway. Piss on their receipts? No.

The point I'm trying to get across is that these are people in a sh*tty situation, one that nobody else can begin to comprehend without experiencing it themselves. Give them a break. And if you don't think they're doing a good enough job, go out and do it yourself. Until you're willing to do that, you DO owe them more respect than you're currently showing.
Here's my thing, they joined up knowing they could and if joined recently WOULD be deployed. I love our service members, but making up excuses for men that give the people we're fighting even more reason to go out and blow up other men and women, isn't right.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can tell you, I have several friends who have been deployed, every single one has said they would go back in a heart beat because of the pay. My best friend was deployed, just put all his money into a bank account, when he came back, had like 22k saved up. They don't get paid much, but a lot of their expenses are paid for.
I understand that the money isn't bad. But a lot of the people going in are young, fresh out of high school, and $22k is a lot of money. In a four year enlistment, you might be able to make E5 if you work hard for it. If you don't f*ck up, you're looking at E4 by the end of your enlistment. That's ~$26k a year to put your life on the line. Jason I understand where you're coming from, and I'm not denying what you're saying....but it's still crap for what they go through.

Yea they joined knowing what they were doing. They picked their MOS, then these guys tried out for and went through sniper school. This is all voluntary, they weren't drafted. It doesn't make the situation much easier though. I know you have respect for these guys Jason, I'm not arguing that at all. They did mess up, but in the scheme of things....I can't really get too bent out of shape about this given what their day to day life is.

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I paid off my EP3 and bought an S2000 :what:

Pay is awesome.

It's the waking up to mortars part that sucks.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uncalled for.

a cop doesn't go out of his way, after arresting someone, take's out his cock and pisses on that person.

in other words, it was not part of the marines job requirment to piss on someone. they're job is to kill. not piss on people they have killed.

American is a place were laws and regulations are strictly enforced. This will effect Americans the most.
I never said i was good enough for anything, you got that? This is what i said.

They f*cked up, ok? you got that?

After you withdraw money from someones bank account and hand it to them, do you piss on the their remaining balance receipt? No. No because that is not part of your job requirement.

Oh, but others have done worse! the terrorist have done worse right!

In this case, it is not about the, he did that she did this. In this case it is about marines f*cking up.

Oh, and you know nothing about the respect i have for this country and those who fight for it. so, please, never again make an attempt at putting me in the spot light about whether i should have more respect.
You are comparing whales to Ferrari's. Apples to oranges. Monkeys to t-shirts.

Soldiers there are at war. A cop is not at war. A cop does not have to constantly worry about an innocent looking kid carrying around an AK-47 like it's a toy, randomly unloading on him. A cop doesn't have to worry about dodging or stepping on IED's. Are cops exposed to danger? Yes, undeniably. But are cops exposed to the level of danger that of a soldier? I'm going to go out on a long limb and say nope. Soldiers at war see s*** that most people couldn't fathom.

You're saying it's not in their job requirement? So you're saying the mental brutality that they deal with, the mind f*** they have to endure, all the s*** that they see over there...should have no impact whatsoever to them? That their personal desires should not outweigh common sense or logic? Have you ever done something you didn't mean to simply because you wanted to for personal reasons? Not everyone's perfect.

I thank anyone and everyone that serves for this country. You wanna have s***ty standard of living, get paid s***, and risk your life? I think I won't care if you piss on an insurgent's body.

Holy crap I didn't know I used that many swear words lol. I'm not trying to argue or sound angry. Just stating my point of view.

Yes. We are animals. No different than any other predator.

"I will never explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it." - From a movie, yes.
And yes, humans are actually animals.

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I typed up a whole big rebuttle, supporting both Hecz, VJ and Jolly...

Then my internet cut out. lulz.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are comparing whales to Ferrari's. Apples to oranges. Monkeys to t-shirts.

Soldiers there are at war. A cop is not at war. A cop does not have to constantly worry about an innocent looking kid carrying around an AK-47 like it's a toy, randomly unloading on him. A cop doesn't have to worry about dodging or stepping on IED's. Are cops exposed to danger? Yes, undeniably. But are cops exposed to the level of danger that of a soldier? I'm going to go out on a long limb and say nope. Soldiers at war see s*** that most people couldn't fathom.

You're saying it's not in their job requirement? So you're saying the mental brutality that they deal with, the mind f*** they have to endure, all the s*** that they see over there...should have no impact whatsoever to them? That their personal desires should not outweigh common sense or logic? Have you ever done something you didn't mean to simply because you wanted to for personal reasons? Not everyone's perfect.

I thank anyone and everyone that serves for this country. You wanna have s***ty standard of living, get paid s***, and risk your life? I think I won't care if you piss on an insurgent's body.

Holy crap I didn't know I used that many swear words lol. I'm not trying to argue or sound angry. Just stating my point of view.

And yes, humans are actually animals.

cool story bro, but you too are missing the point. there were not suppose to piss on those people. plain and simple.

Maybe next time they wont record it, and we don't have this debate.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks the video leaked. Should have never recorded it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
before people start jumping back on my cock. you must know that i am not perfect.

I've F*cked up at my workplace before, caught red handed, and was disciplined for it. But when i do something wrong at the workplace and no one else but me knows about it, it lowers the chances of tarnishing the reputation of the company that i work for.

*unsubscribes*

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool story bro, but you too are missing the point. there were not suppose to piss on those people. plain and simple.

Maybe next time they wont record it, and we don't have this debate.
Cool story bro. You missed my point.

:lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is it ok for me to say I agree with every statement said in here?

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i knew your ass would agree.
what you been up to since you got out?
Just been going to school, welding & computer drafting. But I'll be back down in texas next fall, transferring schools. How far from Houston are you now?

They have all kinds of good stuff on there. My buddy and I would spend hours trying to find the worst of the worst.

The video "Chomp" had me dry-heaving into a Dorito bag.
Have you seen three guys and a hammer? Thats enough to make you do the same.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just been going to school, welding & computer drafting. But I'll be back down in texas next fall, transferring schools. How far from Houston are you now?

Have you seen three guys and a hammer? Thats enough to make you do the same.
Screwdriver/Hammer lol s**t was brutal. Watched it a few times until that pit in my stomach wasn't there anymore.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Screwdriver/Hammer lol s*** was brutal. Watched it a few times until that pit in my stomach wasn't there anymore.
Out of all f**ked up videos on the internet that was the only one Ive seen that nearly had me at the vomiting threshold lol. The anal jar is disgustingly f**ked up but the fact he was dumb enough to do it to himself kinda lessens the "omg thats brutual" reaction. Imo