Mass Meet August 8

FANATTIC8228

I'm still down for the meet tommorow guys. Kinda pissed though :evil: Went to change my springs today. Was very easy to take out. Went to Autozone to rent a spring compressor, but they gave me the wrong one. I went back and they told me they didn't have the right one. So I went to another parts store and they didn't have it either, they told me my best bet was to take it to a mechanic and have them use a press. Well I called several mechanics and they said they wouldn't do it unless they did the whole job. The cheapest quote I got was $250. I was like :wtf: this is :bs: so tommorow at the meet my car won't be dropped :cry: and I'll be sporting the ugly ass fender gaps.

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy f**ktard..the meet is tomorrow...nooooooooooooo

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i just got back from maine last night and had to work today...my coilovers didn't come in which i wanted to have installed today they will be in on monday...hope everyone can make it...i think the big parking lot on the side will be best

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
see all you guys tomorrow!!! im bringing my digital camera so lets get lots of pics!!!

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i should be bringing my digi too...i hope we get some good pics

Pelka

.:Prelude:.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9civic7 said:
i should be bringing my digi too...i hope we get some good pics
Someone should bring a video camera get some nice cruise video in. Hope to see all you guys tomm.

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill bring my camera but i dont have a way to post the video on the net? maybe if i just gave the tape to someone who could....anyways im syked see u guys tommorow

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my digital camera can record but only for 3 minutes at a time i need to get a bigger memory card but yeah bring your camera anyway we can figure something out

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i have some late breaking news...im selling my car...i wanna upgrade to an si...or gsr whichever fits my price budget better...id really like a flemenco black or ebp si so if ne 1 is interested in buying or tade plus cash shout me out(thought id tell all u guys since im seing u at the meet tomorrow...maybe it could take action quick

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a GSR.....yeah i like how loud my vtech cracks on the b16 but its to damn slow off the start........probably find a gsr cheaper to

Mark7901

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wont be able to make it guys, sorry! Im gunna miss a good time! Maybe catch up with the RI meet....

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need 1 with low mialage tho...i deliver pizza i cant start gigh...i need 70000 and under...so guys give a headz up if you spot ne thing...and im lookin in the 9-10000 range

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dunno, figure something out from there? Oh and i'll bring a digi cam... dont remember how long I can record vid, only short ones :-\ I might be able to get ahold of a vid cam but I cant put it on the web its ghetto.. As far as what we're doin yeah. I dont know ima smoke crack in the woods (j/k) but anyways I'll be there at 2pm no doubt. Oh and i just did my CTR grille today. Got mad pictures to put up for a How-To for 00-99 for DIY CTR GRILLE since the sticky for CTR grilles really only works for those years (96-98) It came out pretty good didnt run into any dilemas either so.. will post it tomorrow b4 the meet..later

FANATTIC8228

I'm gonna bring my digi too. I'll be there around 2:00pm, maybe a little earlier. Are we still meeting at the Filene's parking lot? Anyway, hope to see all you guys there. :thumbs up

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah were still meeting at Filene's on the side bigger parking lot i guess.......if we get bored we can go crusin or something and grab a bite to eat or something...o and is there an autozone over there???MY stupid taillights dont work lol im def. gonna get pulled over probably but whatever....i just need a fuse i think the bulb is fine....

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea there is an autozone about a 1/4 a way...civmanex there is an integra type r for sale at lundgren honda near the auburn mall but i think they are asking something like 17 grand for it...little out of my price range but still very nice

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9civic7 said:
yea there is an autozone about a 1/4 a way...civmanex there is an integra type r for sale at lundgren honda near the auburn mall but i think they are asking something like 17 grand for it...little out of my price range but still very nice
nah i hafve an awesome paying job but i wouldnt be able to pay that off before college...plus the insurance would be through the f**king roof...ive been to lungren more than 1nce to look at that...if ne 1 needs parts while there out herer bring some chedda extremem auto image on milbury sreet in worcester hes a great guy hell order um and ship um to your door ( i think hell ship them there) and his prices are really reasonable...ps that teggy only has 22000 miles on it its just over the top for me...i wish tho...keep a heads up for si's or gsr's tho...peace

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for those of you that are still on CC.com good luck with the meet today , and if yall can head to boston today do so cuz its th ePuerto rican festival and thats one of the few times in the summer when everyone ibrings out their civics and tegs, (all cars in general 2).