Mass Shooting At Aurora, Colorado Midnight Showing Of ‘Batman Dark Knight Rises’ Read

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

There's his mugshot, what the f**k is wrong with people?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd rather keep the f***er alive and use him for science/psychological studies. It's a serious illness and everyone rather have the man dead instead of figuring out WHY the man did this.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw the movie on Saturday and they had extra security guards at the theater. Anyone else see it?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why waste more of our tax dollars on these people? What happened to the old days? Guilty...die. Done deal. s**t needs to come back. lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw the movie on Saturday and they had extra security guards at the theater. Anyone else see it?
I saw it last night, and there was zero security as usual. I kept waiting for a psycho to come running in, and all I thought is I was going to hit the floor and crawl combat style for the door, crying of course. lololol

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why waste more of our tax dollars on these people? What happened to the old days? Guilty...die. Done deal. s*** needs to come back. lol
So more of these bastards can walk the streets without finding a reason or signs to prevent it? :roll:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let's just harvest his body for organs decent people need.

=) instead of executing prisoners we should at least put some of that tax money back into the people who could use it

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Executing prisoners is cheaper than housing/feeding them for years.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is it any different from the illegal immigrant community that we are using so many resources to prevent?