Massacre in Newtown, CT

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Terrible.. so close to home too. Can't believe it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been watching the news all morning and certainly praying for them too.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And the shooter was a dad of one of the students... What reason would you have to shoot up an elementary school?

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And the shooter was a dad of one of the students... What reason would you have to shoot up an elementary school?
It was? Haven't heard that yet. They were still trying to figure out if there was two shooters or not.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Of course every news station is different. I only live about 45 minutes or so from there in NY.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is from MSNBC.com

"The gunman, described as a 20-year-old man from Connecticut, was later found dead, a federal law enforcement official told NBC News. A second person was in custody for a possible connection to the shooting, officials said."

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They also have a second person in custody believed to have been in connection with the shootings...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's the latest. The kid (ID'd as Ryan Lanza) killed seven adults and 18 children... one of the adults WAS HIS OWN MOTHER, who was a teacher at the school. They also found another of Lanza's family members shot to death in Lanza's home.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea man things are crazy. A lot of ppl I work with live in newtown. I'm so sad to hear this. Kidds small baby's lost there lives.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's the latest. The kid (ID'd as Ryan Lanza) killed seven adults and 18 children... one of the adults WAS HIS OWN MOTHER, who was a teacher at the school. They also found another of Lanza's family members shot to death in Lanza's home.
wow thats insane..

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lanza's brother, Adam, has been taken into custody for questioning...