mats 94 cx build

mat1

5+ Year Member
it was a fence hehehehehe

mat1

5+ Year Member
hey guys it has been a long time but i am back my grandmother passed away so i had to go to Saskatoon. but i got some stuff for my car now. i have started getting parts for the turbo set up.

$5,00 vacuum block.

egay lights i got the stinken 4door ones cus i did not read the ad DOH!

these came with them.

got the vafc it is gay.

new deck it rocks. hey? is there wiring for the back speakers there already?

i need teins now there are done.

gutted the back.

getting a roll cage soon.

i am getting turbo stuff soon off ebay can some one tell me if this is any good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civic-92-00-D15-D16-Bolt-on-Turbo-Piping-Intercooler-SQ_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ007QQitemZ170245225352QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D15-D16-TURBO-KIT-92-93-94-95-96-97-HONDA-CIVIC-DEL-SOL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ017QQitemZ270261213518QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

keep in mind that i am using my borg warner turbo. i want to run like 15 to 23 psi. more too come soon.

mat1

5+ Year Member
hey guys i have been away for awhile, but i got a new engine it was in my friends yard hahahahaha. i phoned around for 3 months all wanted 2000 well i was not about to pay that. so i gave him 300 he said ya it has 160,000 k it runs so good. so i am going to start rebuilding for the turbo cus now i have a good daily driver a 95 ford f150. how hard is it to convert to power steering is all i need is the rack?

mat1

5+ Year Member
car has been sitting for a while but that is about to change. got the engine on the stand starting the tear down. cleaned up the turbo it will be getting rebuilt soon. got a new seat and cam today good deal on bolth.
later on i will fix all the rust and paint it.

mat1

5+ Year Member
i have a q for all you tech guys. i have the crower cam can i run skunk 2 valve springs and retainers? or does it have to be crower. and do the stock rocker arms hold up to the power?

mat1

5+ Year Member
i have a q for all you tech guys. i have the crower cam can i run skunk 2 valve springs and retainers? or does it have to be crower. and do the stock rocker arms hold up to the power?
??? any body know.

J.Dub303

5+ Year Member
You can run skunk 2 or the Crower. If you get a ZEX cam then you'd have to run the Zex springs and retainers.

mat1

5+ Year Member
hi i got new parts today and got the engine ready for sleeves, the crank is going out to get polished.

i got this wheel for 40$ dumb guy did not evean know what it was hahaha, when i look at it i was likt holy s**t. some hocky tape and time looks and feels better now.
before

after

and i think the hub will fit.

lota junk

cant have a race car with out push button start.

finaly got the bolts.

more turbo for fun i was board.

thats all for now my turbo manifold is in dont know how long it will last it is a ebay ram horn. i am going to make my own seat bracket hopefully get that doen soon.:P

mat1

5+ Year Member
big update got some work doen today. got some new parts.

flux core ftw!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Coming along nicely man. What manifold are you going to be running?