5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I was never a big fan of fits but your doin it up right so its all good

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
84hp w/ big wheels. now you're slower! lol

I have never been a fan of these cars...just seems like a little mini-van to me.
It's all good. I still get pretty good MPG. She's just my daily driver after all.

84whp not HP.

How much are stock single cams producing? Non Ex Models?
84whp is reasonable for a small car. Not enough to fool around, but to drive.
The power is okay for daily driving, but going uphill sucks. Lol!

Im not a fan of Fits, but I must say, ur's looks clean as hell.
Thank you.

Yeah I was never a big fan of fits but your doin it up right so its all good
Thanks!

okay why do i see no pics??? lol
More pictures will be posted this weekend after I attend a Fit Freak meet.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I miss my 2007 sometimes. Esp getting 41mpg avg.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'm sure I'm going to miss the 40+ MPG average too when I give my GE8 to my younger brother in a few months.
I wouldn't be giving this s**t to nobody. I love these cars. Nice shots of the wheel and lugs.

Although I was a bit surprised at the numbers. And honda sells this as the "sport"? I'm sure it moves just fine, especially for dd. Clean ride.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't be giving this s*** to nobody. I love these cars. Nice shots of the wheel and lugs.

Although I was a bit surprised at the numbers. And honda sells this as the "sport"? I'm sure it moves just fine, especially for dd. Clean ride.
My brother is getting his license soon so I'm giving him the GE8 for him to drive. It'll be a load off my parents getting him a used car. I'm planning on getting the 2012 Civic Si Sedan when I do give it to him.

Decipher

Registered VIP
My brother is getting his license soon so I'm giving him the GE8 for him to drive. It'll be a load off my parents getting him a used car. I'm planning on getting the 2012 Civic Si Sedan when I do give it to him.
That makes kissing the 40mpg goodbye a little easier. And 4door for the win.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That makes kissing the 40mpg goodbye a little easier. And 4door for the win.
Definitely. At least I'll still have a car that gets 30+ MPG that has twice as much power as the GE8. And yes, 4 doors FTW!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Fit man, i like those cars.

84whp not HP.

How much are stock single cams producing? Non Ex Models?
84whp is reasonable for a small car. Not enough to fool around, but to drive.
WHat? lol i can fool around on a 5-20 hp go-kart, i can sure a phuck fool around in a 87 hp car.

gota get rid of that " more hp is better" mentality. and remember, a car can not drive itself.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice Fit man, i like those cars.

WHat? lol i can fool around on a 5-20 hp go-kart, i can sure a phuck fool around in a 87 hp car.

gota get rid of that " more hp is better" mentality. and remember, a car can not drive itself.
Thanks bro. My GE8 doesn't have much power, but it sure can corner like a champ. At the track, a Corvette and CTS couldn't keep up with me. :mrgreen:

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On the way home from work on Monday night, I ran over what seemed to look like a huge motor mount on the freeway. Whatever it was made a huge hole in the b-pipe. Now my GE8 sounds like a lawn mower. No bueno. I'll be ordering a new OEM b-pipe today.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that sucks, clean ride btw...