Me vs Yamaha bike

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i just raced this 400cc yamaha bike. i stayed with him in 1st, he got ahead about 2 cars in 2nd and than i overtake him mid 3rd and than the gap just keeps increasing, beat him by about 3 car lengths at the end.nothing special i guess but i just felt like tellin someone about my first race with a bike.

daft

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like b.s. to me...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I definately call BS on this one too. Wait a second.... Did he know you were "racing"?

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He musta been walking his bike..

EXcon279

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just tonight my friend has an sv650s(just as fast as the gsxr600 untill about 100mph) and we both took off when we were already doin about 40...and he only pulled like 4 lengths on me. we got all the way up to 120 and he didnt gain any more. then we both slowed down. and if it was a tiny ass 400, i think i could have taken it.

Ravage70

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i believe it also
pakistan bikes tend to be 20 years old

EXcon279

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and dont say "he probly sucked ass at riding" because he does racing schools and s**t it mid ohio, hes a damn good rider.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ravage70 said:
i believe it also
pakistan bikes tend to be 20 years old
lol, isn't this the 2nd or 3rd thread I've seen by this dude and everyones calling BS on him!? lmao

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so shud i post up a vid and make all of u people that dont believe me STFU like i did when no one believed i actually had a car or a turbocharger...........btw how do i post a vid. should i upload it to some site or what, just tell me and ill do it.

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bike did look like a mid 90s model.but so is my car( 95 civic) hehe.

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
samad said:
ok so shud i post up a vid and make all of u people that dont believe me STFU like i did when no one believed i actually had a car or a turbocharger...........btw how do i post a vid. should i upload it to some site or what, just tell me and ill do it.
I'll host it for you. Send me the vid, squintz@djsquintz.com

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok thanks ill mail it to you in 1 or 2 days, my friend has it on his digi cam. i have a 56k modem and the video will probably be about 1 or 2 mb. and does msn allow such big attachments ?.if not what should i do, will uploading it on uploadit work ?.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last night I realized that it was only a 400cc. So, it's possible. Not that I'd brag about beating it though. No offense.

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf man what the hell is the street and track section for, i think its so you can post stories of people you race, why is that bragging and i did say "its nothing special but i just wanted to post it because its my first race with a bike". read my whole post and than start the flaming . im f******* sick of people calling bullshit on me and say that im bragging.let me tell u this, i never bullshit or brag and never have or intend to, and when ever people think i am, i provide proof.this is not intended just for you NOFX but people that diss me in general, and it does feel offensive when you see it in every post you make, so writing no offense still does feel offensive.