Meet on Jan 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

1qikctr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might drop by !!
MAYBE !!
i dunno if i have to work or NOT !! suxx.

civicguy777

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn this goin to be a big meet...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fo sho ... im still trying to drag some of my buddies with me but ill be there fo sho.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wiked7thgen.....i think i will be a no show at this meet due to the recent events that have unfolded with my car...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
Wiked7thgen.....i think i will be a no show at this meet due to the recent events that have unfolded with my car...
might i inquire about these events

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tagged an curb when i missed a turn by alittle due to my foot slipping off my brake pedal...

here is the link to the thread about it..

Linky

Kazuo

Pakalolo Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
Paul, finally gonna get to meet, glad to see you can make it out to this meet
Yeah, now that my poor car is finally running decent I don't have to worry so much about the possibility of my car bonking out on me! btw Daniel, still no reverse yet?

Interesting event happened earlier last week. Me n my bud went to Starbuck's by Lawrence Expressway round midnight n to my surprise was a huge gathering of tuners! Everything from Civic's, MR2's, Vdubs, 240's, etc........they were prob round 30+ cars there but almost no one was there for the coffee! I'm there almost everyday to get my caffene fix on n usually there are a small bunch of tuners who usually frequent the place. If anyone wants to chill n tweak on coffee chances are i'll be there. I'm impossible to miss! Look for the guy in a Candy Purple wheelchair!!!

civicguy777

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Kazuo
Yeah, now that my poor car is finally running decent I don't have to worry so much about the possibility of my car bonking out on me! btw Daniel, still no reverse yet?

Interesting event happened earlier last week. Me n my bud went to Starbuck's by Lawrence Expressway round midnight n to my surprise was a huge gathering of tuners! Everything from Civic's, MR2's, Vdubs, 240's, etc........they were prob round 30+ cars there but almost no one was there for the coffee! I'm there almost everyday to get my caffene fix on n usually there are a small bunch of tuners who usually frequent the place. If anyone wants to chill n tweak on coffee chances are i'll be there. I'm impossible to miss! Look for the guy in a Candy Purple wheelchair!!!

it was a SRO meet...

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this who i got, did i miss anymore?

peepz for maybe what your status

For sure going

1. Bull (clubcivic)
2. eluSIve91 (clubcivic)
3. Melt (clubcivic)
4. Rice4Brains (clubcivic)
5. civic betty (clubcivic)
6. Boarder77T (clubcivic)
7. Siblue(clubcivic)
8. O.Z Chi (clubcivic)
9. SeanJohn1802 (clubcivic)
10. redsidriver2 (clubcivic)
11. psychoblue23 (clubcivic)
12. 2k1CivicRacer
13. Kazuo (clubcivic)
14. Mattmob (clubcivic)

MAYBE

1. flora (clubcivic) maybe
2. faxanadu (clubcivic) maybe
3. ExcelcivicSi (clubcivic) maybe
4. civic betty (clubcivic) maybe
5. k-west (clubcivic) maybe
6. exoin (clubcivic) maybe
7. Resume Stylez (Clubcivic) maybe
8. 1qikctr (clubcivic) maybe
9. gta (clubcivic) maybe
10. Techna (clubcivic) maybe
11. Jagirra (Clubcivic) maybe

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honey, you got me on the for sure and the maybe list. you can go ahead and take me off the maybe list cause i'm gonna be there for sure. i hope it doesn't rain!!! thanks.

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, alicia gonna go. :banana:

wish i was gonna have my body kit on for this meet,

DAMN!!!!!!! :(

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup, hehe i dont remember the drive home after that. haha

redsidriver2

Banned
damn i dont think ill be able to take my car anymore but ill probally still roll up in my sisters car .just f**ked my rear passenger control arm

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, hella people have been f**king thier control arms up. Curse of the Curbed Control Arms !

Boarder77T

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry y'all. It turns out I got some s**t to attend to on the 31st, so I will not be able to attend the meet.

I swear I will make it to one of these damn things some time though.

Have fun and be safe. I don't want to be reading stories of accidents or tickets after this one.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by redsidriver2
damn i dont think ill be able to take my car anymore but ill probally still roll up in my sisters car .just f**ked my rear passenger control arm

shitty man how'd u do that?...i screwed my front control arm plus a few other things

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok imma check if i work today, i sure hope i can go its in my hometown area.... If i do go im bringin my video camera... Oh ya i say we go eat at chuckie cheese..... UUghh games n s**t.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet it will be coo to finally meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.