Meet The Devil Civic....

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It really really needs to be lowered. I don't really like the interior either, but at least the motor looks clean.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
compadre... lo que rey te está diciendo es que le pongas inducción de aire frío... ak te muestro una foto:

el filtro queda abajo, detras del parachoque

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ching chang chong a jacky chan chan chan

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its your own style, sweet.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See, I don't like where he put his filter. Heat soak is a b***h. Having no arm on a filter is just a poor idea.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
See, I don't like where he put his filter. Heat soak is a b***h. Having no arm on a filter is just a poor idea.
Yeah but it really doesn't matter where he puts the filter because it's gonna be slow no matter what

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Yeah but it really doesn't matter where he puts the filter because it's gonna be slow no matter what
Yeah, it'll be slow, but at least he won't run rich :lol:

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only thing i like about it is thats its a civic sorry dude

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
Thanks

Gracias por la bienvenida a todos

Thanks for the welcome. everyone

Es cierto que el filtro necesita una induccion pero es otra cosa la que tengo en mente, quiero ponerle una entrada de aire como los subaru impreza (o algo parecido no precisamente ese pero la idea) asi eliminaria esa manga, ademas compadre el sonido que tiene al acelerar ni te cuento wn, parece un leon, legal suena BAKAN, los wns se dan vuelta a mirar cuando acelero a concho. :lol:

puta ahora pa traducir :roll:

It's true it need a cold air intake but i wanna do an air inlet on the hood (like impreza not precily that just the idea) so i don´t need cold air intake tube, about the sound of the filter been like that is awesome sounds like a lion people turns head when i floor the gas pedal. :lol:

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
anfrey said:
compadre... lo que rey te está diciendo es que le pongas inducción de aire frío... ak te muestro una foto:

el filtro queda abajo, detras del parachoque
ESE ES TU ENGINE?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_iqq said:
It's true it need a cold air intake but i wanna do an air inlet on the hood (like impreza not precily that just the idea) so i don´t need cold air intake tube, about the sound of the filter been like that is awesome sounds like a lion people turns head when i floor the gas pedal. :lol:
Yeah, I'm sure your allmighty 1.3L motor that puts down 75 blistering horsepower (with crank transferance, you're looking at around 55 to the wheels) sounds like a lion. Maybe a three-day-old lion mewing for a tit.

Having your filter there is a detriment to your gas milage and how your car runs. You know that plug that supposed to be in your intake that's probably hanging bare or just sitting in your bedroom? Yeah, that's an air temp sensor. And right now, it's reading that the air is HOT. When air is hot, it's far less dense than when cold. That means less molecules of oxygen (which is the key factor in combustion) per cubic inch. The less oxygen your car gets, the MORE fuel it gets. Your basically bogging your car. Congrats on that "sick" mod.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get rid of the floor mats, front bumper taillights and rims then u would be ok

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Yeah, I'm sure your allmighty Y7 sounds like a lion. Maybe a three-day-old lion mewing for a tit.

Having your filter there is a detriment to your gas milage and how your car runs. You know that plug that supposed to be in your intake that's probably hanging bare or just sitting in your bedroom? Yeah, that's an air temp sensor. And right now, it's reading that the air is HOT. When air is hot, it's far less dense than when cold. That means less molecules of oxygen (which is the key factor in combustion) per cubic inch. The less oxygen your car gets, the MORE fuel it gets. Your basically bogging your car. Congrats on that "sick" mod.
you're giving too much thought on a problem that's not even yours :lol: what a f**kin sap

youre a sap mister jap :rolf:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
you're giving too much thought on a problem that's not even yours :lol: what a sap
Just funny to me when people who have as much horsepower as my cousin's single-cylinder aprilla motorcycle think their car is fast. :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Just funny to me when people who have as much horsepower as my cousin's single-cylinder aprilla motorcycle think their car is fast. :lol:
:werd:
if it wasn't for my 14b I'd be slow too but he's not from the U.S. so he probably doesn't know all that much about getting his s**t to go fast. I would think that they're more into the fast and the furious look down there than going fast. I'm sure there's a select few that know their s**t down there tho

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
:werd:
if it wasn't for my 14b I'd be slow too but he's not from the U.S. so he probably doesn't know all that much about getting his s**t to go fast. I would think that they're more into the fast and the furious look down there than going fast. I'm sure there's a select few that know their s**t down there tho
Yeah. It's not even about that I don't like how his car looks. That's his bag. I've said my piece on that, and it's not going to change his style one iota. But when he's doing bad things to a car, things harmful to how it runs or performs .... that's when I'm gonna rag on him. It's like helping n00bs .... by FORCE.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr.Luder said:
am i mistaken or did u say u converted to rhd? its still on the left
Yeah, that's LHD.... not RHD. :what: