Meet The Devil Civic....

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
More Pics

SOME AUDIO PICS....

I KNOW NEED THE CARPET, IÍM WORKING ON THAT...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
abusador! what the hell did you do to that rear panel?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uhhhhhh.......This Devil had nothing to do with any of that....loose wires everywhere, loose enclosure all beat to hell...

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_iqq said:
what are you talking about?? the panel is the original. :?:
*EDIT*

so what your telling me is that ply wood palen with the CD player or what ever that is laying on the is OEM?
and when is your birthday so we can pitch in and get you a better kicker box...lol....dont get mad dude i'm just messing with you.. ;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is one of the worst audio installs I've ever seen, and my cousin owns a shop that I spend a good deal of time at. Rips out all sorts of gnarly stuff. That takes the cake though.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm no pro at installs but compared to homie over here I should be working at west coast customs..lol...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
I'm no pro at installs but compared to homie over here I should be working at west coast customs..lol...
But plywood, carpet, and drywall screws are lightweight jaydeemmm y0!

PS - Does there seem to be a trend here on clubcivic? People come on here with riced-out, cut-corner rides that don't function propperly. Then they make a thread with a title that tries to make their car sound "badass" like "The Devil Civic" or "SpeedDemon" etc.... Then when people hate their car, they get all pissed off and indignant as if they didn't ask people's opinions? Here's a hint, kids: If you post your ride, you have oficially opened yourself to all opinions of it. Good, bad, indiferent. DEAL WITH IT.

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
:roll: AY AYAYAYYY men, that positions where for just for the pics shot :roll:
i'm working on that, those things i bought a few days ago. please MASTERS give me some more days to finish my work ok??? :lol:

anyway thanks for the comments ;)

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_iqq said:
:roll: AY AYAYAYYY men, that positions where for just for the pics shot :roll:
i'm working on that those things i bought a few days ago. please maters give me some more days to finish my work ok??? :lol:

anyway thanks for the comments ;)
lmao!! you have a monday morning dealine!! NOW GET TO WoRK!! :slap: :whip:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
But plywood, carpet, and drywall screws are lightweight jaydeemmm y0!

PS - Does there seem to be a trend here on clubcivic? People come on here with riced-out, cut-corner rides that don't function propperly. Then they make a thread with a title that tries to make their car sound "badass" like "The Devil Civic" or "SpeedDemon" etc.... Then when people hate their car, they get all pissed off and indignant as if they didn't ask people's opinions? Here's a hint, kids: If you post your ride, you have oficially opened yourself to all opinions of it. Good, bad, indiferent. DEAL WITH IT.
Eran, straight up foO. Your're a d**k! Why would it even matter to you who or what is posted. If you don't like it simply don't click it. Is it really that hard? You're calling somone ignorant but then you post on someone's thread that you don't even like, that's ignorant. You're just here to start s**t and it's about time you just chill out. You just have to keep coming back to be a d**k. Why do you have to do that? Your first post was that you didn't like his car, why didn't you just end it there? You really go out of your way to be a prick don't you? It's like your so worried about what other people do or how they fix up there civic, just STFU doOd. Why do we want to deter members from logging on CC? Chill the f**k out yo. Had it been someone else coming on this thread talking s**t like you OC would already be on here threatening to warn people. I could say a s**t load of insulting truth to you every day but I decide not to out of respect for you but you're not showing the same respect you want to have shown to you. How does all this s**t that civic_iqq does to his car affect your pointless life? Just leave the noob alone dude and quit f**king up his thread.

civic_iqq

5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Here's a hint, kids: If you post your ride, you have oficially opened yourself to all opinions of it. Good, bad, indiferent. DEAL WITH IT.
Yeah you are right on that, where can i see your car to make an opinion, good or bad?? :slap:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=56317

9. The golden forum rule: "if you don't like it, don't click it" Respect each other. Show maturity. Be civil. Don’t call each other names (unless you are friends bullshitting). Don’t come on here to be an a*****e. Have some tact. It’s ok to disagree with someone. It’s even ok to tell them that you think that they have an ugly car (should they ask for your opinion). What is not ok is to be directly slanderous. You can say whatever you want; it’s all in how you say it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_iqq said:
Yeah you are right on that, where can i see your car to make an opinion, good or bad?? :slap:
In the links in my sig. Feel free to rag on my car. I won't cry about it.

Oh, and Biz ... I didn't know if I'd like it before I clicked it. Shoud I just never click anything for fear that I may not like it, and thus be breaking a rule? This is members rides. It's a forum to ask opinions on your car. I gave him mine. He cried. He posted more pics. I gave my opinion on those. Call a mod or something. f**k if I care.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriuosly guys thats what PM's are for..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
In the links in my sig. Feel free to rag on my car. I won't cry about it.

Oh, and Biz ... I didn't know if I'd like it before I clicked it. Shoud I just never click anything for fear that I may not like it, and thus be breaking a rule? This is members rides. It's a forum to ask opinions on your car. I gave him mine. He cried. He posted more pics. I gave my opinion on those. Call a mod or something. f**k if I care.
He simply wanted to present his car to CC. That's what the member's ride forum is for unless they ask what you think. I don't have to call a mod like the way you do all the time. I have no b***h in my blood what so ever ;) I know you don't smoke weed but I really think you should so you could see yourself and the way you act and treat others.

here's his original post. Where the f**k did he ask for your opinion.
civic_iqq said:
Hi!
this is my Honda civic jdm 13b engine 1997 LHD converted to RHD.
a lot of money inverted on this car and more coming :shock: but that's what i like, a good car for fun...ok here goes the pics.....

hope you like it ;)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
seriuosly guys thats what PM's are for..
well then start using them :P

He's insulting a new member publicly. it would've been one thing had he pm'd the thread starter with his opinions and sarcasm but yeah, you're right. This is what mods are for but when it's certian people starting s**t they never seem to be around

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Eran, straight up foO. Your're a d**k! Why would it even matter to you who or what is posted. If you don't like it simply don't click it. Is it really that hard? You're calling somone ignorant but then you post on someone's thread that you don't even like, that's ignorant. You're just here to start s**t and it's about time you just chill out. You just have to keep coming back to be a d**k. Why do you have to do that? Your first post was that you didn't like his car, why didn't you just end it there? You really go out of your way to be a prick don't you? It's like your so worried about what other people do or how they fix up there civic, just STFU doOd. Why do we want to deter members from logging on CC? Chill the f**k out yo. Had it been someone else coming on this thread talking s**t like you OC would already be on here threatening to warn people. I could say a s**t load of insulting truth to you every day but I decide not to out of respect for you but you're not showing the same respect you want to have shown to you. How does all this s**t that civic_iqq does to his car affect your pointless life? Just leave the noob alone dude and quit f**king up his thread.
ive never given anyone a warning for politely stating an opinion... ive only given warnings when people are rude and disrespectfull.. if eran said anything to him that HE WAS OFFENDED by HE can report the post.. all the arguing is doing is driving the thread that much more off course.. you post your car.. some people like it some dont.. such is life.. as i state in the rules..'

its ok to say.. "your rims dont really match the car well imo, and the body kit is a little ill fitting"

its NOT ok to say... "your rims are gay and your body kit must be equally shitty and cheap since it fits like s**t... go buy some real parts you stupid ricer"

im NOT saying that these things apply to THIS car at all.. im simply illustrating the difference between constructive criticism... and the reality is it doesnt really have much to do with you.. i remember you got annoyed when OTHERS got involved in issues YOU were having.. you know reporting posts that dotn effect them and all.. i see this the same way... your doing a lot of yelling but i dont see what it really has to do with you.. if the posted is offended again he can report the posts and we will deal with it then.. pelase drop the arguing..