melts 94 accord with new paint, before and after, 56k take a road trip!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before

pass

back

outline still visible from "accord" and "ex" emblems

left side

front left

roof

trunklid

ding in hood

hole in back bumper

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$440.00 later!

• Lip and moldings painted
  • Emblems shaved
  • Mudflaps removed
  • Front ding fixed
  • Rear bumper fixed

front emblem shaved and hood fixed

rear emblem shaved

roof and trunk look a lot better, dont they!

only thing i could find wrong with the paintjob was this run, i have to go back on wednesday so he can put the moldings on my rain gutters back in, and ill ask them about it then

Future:
2" drop
black housing corners
enigne mods

Ace$nyper

damn man she looks awesome now

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WiggerMan said:
Nice... just stay off those backroads... they kill!
i was goin HELLA slow on the dirt areas, got some mud anyway so thats why i dont have many pics from back there even though its a senic ass place to take pictures.

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man.. when are you gonna paint those wheels gunmetal and slam it...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've always liked your car, but I guess I could be bias about it. ;) Anyway, wanted to congradulate you on the new paint. Makes me jealous even though my paint's not that bad.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jake98Civ said:
Looks good man.. when are you gonna paint those wheels gunmetal and slam it...
i actually think im going to keep the wheels the way they are, accordztech said he would help me polish em up so they can look their best.

I got some neuspeed 2" drop springs coming in the mail that i got off ebay, so shouldnt be too long before i have it lowered ... damn its been like 2 months and ive done almost everything i wanted to do to this car, i had a lot of asparations for my civic, but didnt have direction, and more importantly money to do with it what i wanted.

NOFX said:
I've always liked your car, but I guess I could be bias about it. ;) Anyway, wanted to congradulate you on the new paint. Makes me jealous even though my paint's not that bad.
;) 8)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, Schieb did that? Looks excellent... but still... watch for haze marks...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah man, whats the deal.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah guys i had it done at earl schieb ... if i didnt need all that body work it would have been over $100 cheaper. As the paint cures to the car over the next 90 days it should get progressively better and better, not that it doesnt look beautiful already, im so glad i took the flaps off and told em to paint the mouldings and s**t.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks nice melt. one of these days ill take mine in to get painted heh..

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it isnt too much trouble, go to the concord location and talk to craig, tell him your friend melt had two cars painted there, and you would like to look into getting yours painted, then show him the car and everything you would like to be fixed and you will be all set, his prices are very reasonable, he gave me a discount on shaving the emblems because i had already had a car painted there and he was doing body work on the hood anyway, he also said he would fix the run on my trunk, but reccomended i wait a while and then bring the car back this summer and he can ensure that it goes on and dries right.

A little advice about the tiny ass dents like door dings, dont worry about them, the new paint and the prep process takes care of everything pretty well, when you see my car the only body work they did was the hood and bumper like i said earlier, and it looks WAY better than it did before.

Vei1Side

CCSC #6
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope earl sheib treats you right melt. my civic was painted there and after a few months the paint faded on the roof and hood and became dull. but i didnt get hook ups so thats prolly why.

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good....now all u gotta do is drop the bad boy and take off the center caps of the rims and u'll be set.........maybe add an intake for sounds thas all.......