Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah... i had this problem too a couple days ago & thought nothing of it

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
the garage is only for vip members.. is anyone a vip and still having problems?

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well what are the restrictions and ill tell if it is me or the system...

ryanM

Machinehead115 said:
well what are the restrictions and ill tell if it is me or the system...
werd, my garage is working fine. i just cant upload pics into it. it shows all the text and stuff.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
werd, my garage is working fine. i just cant upload pics into it. it shows all the text and stuff.
same here, & im VIP

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had no problem uploading my pics

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i m vip and i still cant upload any pictures yet

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm having problems with the garage.

I can get into the VIP stuff, and I already have a garage, but I can't edit it. I get the message about not having permission to do so...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don;t have a edit vbgarage thing under my user cp... shouldn;t it be there? i think it used to be there.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this has been an issue on and off i THINK its because of some updates jay jay made.. hes been off and on the site the last few days but when i get a chance to talk to him ill make sure he addresses this along with those other couple issues..

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
this has been an issue on and off i THINK its because of some updates jay jay made.. hes been off and on the site the last few days but when i get a chance to talk to him ill make sure he addresses this along with those other couple issues..
cool, thanks.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So... is there any other way to view the vBGarage other than clicking in your uer cp to edit yours and then editing the url in order to get the the rest of the vBGarage? because I don't see another link on the site for it.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/vbgarage.php?

Also.... how am I supposed to search the vBGarage? I mean... say I want to look up a certain member because I remember hey have a certain part but I need to see what the name is... I can't search for them even and the user profiles don't list the garage links with them...

So far the easiest way to find a member profile I can find is view the user prfile, copy the member number from the url and then copy that into the end of /board/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=

For example, my member number is 7604 - click to view my profile and you'll see it in the url.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there were problems prior to the layout change.. and now that the layout has been changed these things need to be further addressed.. jay jay is aware that not everything is working correctly. hell get it together asap.. hopefully it wont take long..